联系:

谷歌I/O大会3月对开发者开放

帖子 vikyzhang » 2013-02-25 10:49

来源:http://www.linux-ren.org/forum.php?mod= ... muid=65210

提醒所有Android和Chrome开发者:谷歌I/O大会计划于太平洋夏季时间3月13日上午7点开放注册。

本周五,这个互联网巨头通过该事件的登录页面宣布。

谷歌曾在12月份宣布2013年I/O大会将于5月15日到5月17日在旧金山Moscone Center West举行。

在今天的公告中,公司没有透露任何关于价格或日程的细节。仅有的说明是,提醒有意参与的人准备好Google+和Google Wallet账户来完成注册过程。

去年谷歌I/O大会的一些重要介绍包括谷歌计算引擎基础设施服务,Nexus 7平板,现在已停产的Nexus Q和Android 4.1(又称Jelly Bean)——更不用说谷歌眼镜。

今年的谷歌I/O大会期待昨日证实的Chromebook Pixel笔记本和今日关于谷歌眼镜的声明。

尤其是谷歌眼镜,对于开发者和消费者来说仍然有点神秘。

图片

转载请注明:Linux人社区>英文资讯翻译专版.编译
英文原文:Google I/O registration opens to developers in March
By Rachel King for Between the Lines |February 22, 2013 -- 20:50 GMT (12:50 PST)
Alerting all Android and Chrome developers: registration for Google I/O is scheduled to open up on Wednesday, March 13 at 7AM PDT.

The Internet giant made an ever-so-brief announcement via the event's landing page on Friday.

To recall, Google announced back in December that the 2013 I/O show would be on parade at Moscone Center West in San Francisco between May 15 and 17.

In today's announcement, the Mountain View, Calif.-based company didn't add any more details about pricing or the agenda. The only other notes were reminders to potential attendees to have their Google+ and Google Wallet accounts ready for the registration process.

Some of the big introductions last year included the Google Compute Engine infrastructure service, the Nexus 7 tablet, the now defunct Nexus Q, and Android 4.1 (a.k.a. Jelly Bean) -- not to mention Google Glass.

This year's show is already expected to be big following yesterday's confirmation of the Chromebook Pixel laptop as well as today's news about Google Glass availability later this year.

Google Glass, in particular, still remains a bit of a mystery to developers and consumers alike.
Linux人社区开源新闻资讯翻译专版小编。翻译来自互联网上最新的英文开源资讯,提供给大家最迅即、最忠实于原文的开源业界动态、软件更新、有用技能等等。不至之处欢迎指正!xyxzfj@gmail.com
头像
真的不知道
帖子: 343
注册时间: 2010-07-24 1:23

Re: 谷歌I/O大会3月对开发者开放

帖子 真的不知道 » 2013-02-25 11:20

有抢票插件没? :em01
回复