系统: Linux
来自: 空气中

The Linux Game Tome 将要关闭了

帖子 luojie-dune » 2013-04-04 7:13

原文
The End is Nigh 25 Mar 13 19:25
posted by bobz
Hi folks,

The Linux Game Tome will shut down on April 13. Those of us who have maintained happypenguin.org over the years now lack both the time and the ambition to do what is necessary to keep the site afloat. If you've been paying attention, you've noticed the spam clogging the forums, the lack of updates and the increasing brokenness of the site. The code driving this site, written by a novice web developer in 1999, is sorely out of date. It's time to put it out of its misery.

If the community misses this resource, I urge it to build The Linux Game Tome v3.0. If such an effort ever came to fruition and publicly pledged to remain free and not for profit, I would be delighted to transfer ownership of the happypenguin.org domain. Sometime soon, I'll make available a dump of the Game Tome games database (minus user information) that anyone may use for any purpose they'd like, including building a successor site. Before you ask: no, you may not have a copy of the site code. It is not fit for human consumption. Even as a reference, it can only corrupt.

Thank you to everyone who contributed to the site over the years, either as moderators, contributors or benefactors.
bobz

时代过去了。
1995年 - 2013 年。
『这个世界都是我的 ,我爱你们』

ENTP ⥂ INTP ⥄ INFP ⇦ INTJ

在此发布的文章使用 Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 协议
头像
nyfair
帖子: 1067
注册时间: 2007-12-07 12:49
系统: winnux10
来自: Tree New Bee