Google浏览器开源版

系统安装、升级讨论
版面规则
我们都知道新人的确很菜,也喜欢抱怨,并且带有浓厚的Windows习惯,但既然在这里询问,我们就应该有责任帮助他们解决问题,而不是直接泼冷水、简单的否定或发表对解决问题没有任何帮助的帖子。乐于分享,以人为本,这正是Ubuntu的精神所在。
回复
sfsren
帖子: 167
注册时间: 2008-11-07 21:39

Google浏览器开源版

帖子 sfsren » 2009-01-19 22:58

Google浏览器开源版

Chromium项目是Google Chrome浏览器的开源版本。Chromium项目并不能原生支持Linux操作系统,不过根据最新发起的CorssOver Chromium项目,Ubuntu 现在也能装上Chrome浏览器了。
在Ubuntu中打开Firefox,输入http://www.codeweavers.com/services/ports/chromium/ 下载Chromium安装包
在此仅提供用于ubuntu的版本,其他版本请到网站自行下载。

http://media.codeweavers.com/pub/crosso ... 1_i386.deb(32位)

http://media.codeweavers.com/pub/crosso ... _amd64.deb(64位)
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. What is Chromium?
A. Chromium is an open-source browser project that aims to build a safer, faster, and more stable way for all Internet users to experience the web. The Chromium codebase is the basis for Google’s Chrome browser.
Q. Are there native Linux and Mac versions of Chromium available?
A. Not yet. Google has announced plans to support native Mac and Linux versions of Chromium, but they have yet to be released. CrossOver Chromium, however, runs the Windows version of Chromium natively on both Mac and Linux.
Q. Should I run CrossOver Chromium as my main browser?
A. Absolutely not! This is just a proof of concept, for fun, and to showcase what Wine can do. Chromium itself is just beginning. As the Chromium project progresses, they will be providing more compelling support for Mac OS and Linux, particularly with process security and memory management. Those future versions from Chromium will be better suited for daily use than this version.
Q. How was CrossOver Chromium developed?
A. CrossOver Chromium was developed using CodeWeavers' Wine development expertise.
Q. Does Crossover Chromium update itself with security fixes like Google Chrome does?
A. No, Chromium itself doesn't have an autoupdater; that's one of the difference between the open source Chromium and Google Chrome.
Q. Which build of Chromium is included in Crossover Chromium?
A. Crossover Chromium contains Developer Build 21 of Chromium, downloaded from http://build.chromium.org/buildbot/arch ... romium.tgz .
Q. What is Wine?
A. Wine is an open source technology allowing Windows executables to be run as-if-natively on Intel-based Unix operating systems such as Linux and Mac OS X.
Q. Why Did CodeWeavers Develop CrossOver Chromium?
A. CrossOver Chromium is a technology proof-of-concept to demonstrate Wine’s capabilities for rapidly migrating Windows software to new marketplaces, such as Linux and Mac.
Q. How do I install CrossOver Chromium on my System?
A. CrossOver Chromium is available as a native Mac .dmg file, or as Linux packages. Mac users can simply drag the .dmg file into their Applications folder. Linux users should use the appropriate tools for their respective Linux distributions to unpack the installer package.
Q. How Can I Learn More?
A. If you are a Windows software developer looking to enter new markets, and you’d like to consider using Wine, please contact James Ramey (VP Sales) at sales@codeweavers.com or +1 651-523-9302. For other questions concerning our technology, please contact info@codeweavers.com.
头像
lerosua
论坛版主
帖子: 8455
注册时间: 2007-11-29 9:41
联系:

Re: Google浏览器开源版

帖子 lerosua » 2009-01-19 23:14

再等等Google Chrome 的linux版和mac版就会出来的了
头像
BigSnake.NET
帖子: 12522
注册时间: 2006-07-02 11:16
来自: 廣州
联系:

帖子 BigSnake.NET » 2009-01-19 23:15

原来是 wine 的 ...
^_^ ~~~
要理解递归,首先要理解递归。

地球人都知道,理论上,理论跟实际是没有差别的,但实际上,理论跟实际的差别是相当大滴。
头像
netphi
帖子: 1051
注册时间: 2008-08-29 21:31

帖子 netphi » 2009-01-19 23:58

Chrome现在还弱得很,在win下试用了一下,还不足打动我,将来要是增强了再考虑使用吧 :em04不过要是for linux版本还是继续wine下去,我可没兴趣。
。。。。。。。。。。。。。
头像
mymathersname
帖子: 2870
注册时间: 2008-09-18 23:40
系统: Ubuntu 15.04 x64
来自: Mars

帖子 mymathersname » 2009-01-20 0:26

我有被骗的感觉,我同LS几位的观点一样,等待Linux版的出来,听说快了,今年肯定有,到时候看看,能不能替代伟大的firefox……
转移各位校内,百毒朋友,把目标转向twitter和facebook,别总看局域网的内容
其实从那么多的ubuntu发行版和fedora的各个发行版中,我们不难看出,linux的进步是惊人的,从长久的发展规律和更加深远的意义来看,linux桌面版与微软的距离在缩小,这是值得庆幸的……
ubuntu是半年还去偷情一次的初恋。fedora是一生挚爱的正室。debian是和正室同等地位的妾侍。rh/cent是用来偷窥的正室大姐姐。suse是一夜夫妻百二蚊。gentoo是有内涵的才女。arch是久闻其名不敢接触的怪叔叔。其余发行版,我是帝皇它们是屁民,无福宠幸。
回复