We encourage other organisations to also provide technical support for Ubuntu and would like to grow the technical support we can offer, worldwide.
How to join
To join the Ubuntu marketplace, please tell us where you are, include a URL and a description of the services you offer, and we will add you to the growing network of Ubuntu support worldwide.
Send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Camary Consulting and Solutions, Johannesburg, South Africa. We offer IT consulting and support services, from support contracts with small companies to designing and implementing enterprise systems and diagnosing performance problems. We also do bespoke application development and systems integration.
* Pear Zoo Marketing, Johannesburg, South Africa. Pear Zoo specialises in the development of Content Management Systems and web based Client-Server applications. We configure and maintain Linux servers and are proud to have selected Ubuntu Linux as our distribution standard.
* RSAWeb, Cape Town, South Africa. RSAWeb is an ISP based in Cape Town, South Africa. We provide a full range of ISP services to the South African market and specialize in Linux Installations and support. We utilize Ubuntu as our distribution of choice.
* Alma Technology, Coffs Harbour, Australia. Specialise in implementing free software and open standards based systems for small business and home users.
* Catalyst IT Ltd, Wellington, New Zealand. We offer IT support, design, development, consulting and hosting services. We can be your IT department, if that's what you need, or we can just provide 3rd-level helpdesk. We develop systems both large and small, primarily based around open-source software. Some examples include the .nz domain name registry, the NZ electoral roll and www.eduforge.org
* Commander Australia Limited, Adelaide, Australia. Commander is a national voice, data and networking company with a strong local presence in the South Australian marketplace. Commander provides systems integration and IT support for Linux, specialising in Ubuntu, as well as all other major platforms. Linux solutions include large and small servers, managed desktops, consultation, and highly customised Linux systems.
* Egressive Limited, Christchurch, New Zealand. We are an open source computing technology company. We build and support business computing solutions providing unsurpassed capabilities, flexibility, security, reliability, and value because we build them with open source software. Our target market is small to medium businesses (5-100 staff) in New Zealand who recognise the need to build an extensible IT infrastructure that "just works" to support their growth across one or more offices, or would like to migrate away from the limitations of their existing solutions.
* ItsManaged Pty. Ltd., Melbourne Australia. ItsManaged provide Managed IT, Technical Services and business continuity solutions. We offer systems integration and IT support for Linux and Windows as well as Windows to Linux migration. With expertise in Ubuntu, Debian, Mandrake and Redhat/Fedora, we offer Linux solutions in both managed and non-managed servers and desktops, Consultation and Technical Services. Our 24/7 monitoring services ensure round the clock availability, security and performance.
* Julien MARY Beijing, China. As individual IT consultant in Beijing, this french will help you to figure out the best way to reduce your costs and improve your efficiency with your computer park. You will receive support on any linux system but the proposed solutions will be based on Debian GNU/Linux® as Ubuntu.
* McWhirter [consulting], Sydney, Australia. We provide Linux consulting, migration and integration services - specialising in Ubuntu. More information can be found on our website.
* NS Computing, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. We can provide a complete outsourced IT support solution, or supplement your existing IT support arrangements. We are specialized in custom small business and home IT solutions based on Debian GNU/Linux® and other Free & Open Source Software.
* OpenOZ Pty Ltd, Australia. OpenOZ is a South Australian based Linux Specialist Company.We provide key systems integration and security implementation for mixed environments. We support a variety of Linux distributions including Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat and SuSE/Novell. In the spirit of Ubuntu we have been supporting a variety of the most needy NGO organisations for little or no charge for nearly two years.
* Parallax Systems Pty. Ltd., Australia. Parallax Systems is an information technology company that implements technology solutions to help companies operate more efficiently. Some of the services we offer include: On-site support for Microsoft Windows 2000/XP, MacOSX, Redhat Enterprise Linux, Fedora Linux, Ubuntu Linux workstations.
* Si2 is a specialist Linux Desktop focussing on the evaluation, rollout, training and support of open-source desktops supporting messaging and collaboration infrastructure. Si2 services include business case analysis, SOE design, file and macro conversion. Si2 works across Australia and New Zealand and with customers including NSW Roads and Traffic Authority, Greenpeace and De Bortoli Wines.
* Solutions First, Sydney, Australia. Established in 1999, Solutions First provides service, support and IT consultancy to a large number of Australian businesses with a particular focus on Linux, including Ubuntu. We are skilled in developing, deploying and maintaining Linux based solutions that suit our clients' requirements. Check out our website for more information.
* treshna Enterprises Ltd, Christchurch, New Zealand. We are an open source development company which also provides desktop and server support for linux. We build customised solutions like kiosks as well as developing software for linux. We specialise in linux and database development.
* Virtual Alliance Pte Ltd, Singapore. Broad-based IT company, providing web development, internet access networking and system integration services as well as software skills development and training. We aim to provide comprehensive, tailored-made commercial IT solutions and employee skill development and training cost effectively. Details in website.
* Alixen, France. We provide solutions for system and networking (mail, Samba, LDAP, ...), based on free software, with integration and support services, for servers and workstations. We also work on an open source collaborative software called Mioga2 (www.mioga2.org
) for Extranet.
* Axopen, Lille, France. We provide Linux and open source corporate desktop consulting, migration and integration services.
* BASHPROFILE, Marseille, France. We offer network solutions, system solutions, sécurity solutions based on Linux and Unix. These solutions are provided to enterprises, schools, and local governments.
* Bashton Ltd., Manchester, England. A consulting and services company proving open source software consultancy and support, with a particular emphasis on high-availability solutions.
* BeezNest, Belgium and Luxemburg. BeezNest aims to be your IT partner by providing tailor-made solutions for your company's needs. BeezNest is specialized in consulting and development in fields such as open source software, networking, Internet, e-business, system administration, databases, ... More info on our website.
* Community Technology, London, England. Provide networking and systems installation and support for charities, IT educational projects and commercial projects; host open source software workshops and a Linux User Group.
* Credativ GmbH, Juelich, Germany. An independent consulting and services company providing development and support to large organisations for free software up to 24/7. Credativ developers are actively involved in many free software projects, including Ubuntu/Kubuntu, Debian, KDE and Postgresql.
* Credativ Ltd, Warwickshire, England. Credativ's base in the UK, providing support and consulting for Ubuntu/Kubuntu, OpenOffice.org and free software.
* Deworks, Oslo, Norway. Deworks offer consulting, migration, solutions and support for Free Software using Ubuntu as our base, specialising in setup and support in tailor-made systems for small businesses and schools.
* ENPLIN.IT, Milan, Italy. ENPLIN.IT provides consultancy focused on LINUX/UNIX I.T. systems for companies of any size. We offer traditional, remote and telephonic support about training for "Ubuntu Gnu Linux", as well as installation services. Email requests can be fulfilled all over Italy. Visit our web site or contact us in order to get more information about our services.
* Ercansoy, Ltd., Ankara, Turkey. Network security solution provider. We are specialized in secure corporate network installation and support using open source software.
* Gobernalia Global Net (BBVA Bank Group), Madrid, Spain. IT Company specialized on offering free software based solutions to public corporations and institutions. We have 4 years of experience working with small to medium city or regional level governments (web portals, intranets, extranets, formation, Linux consultancy...) and with greater I+D contracts for the government of Spain. We offer support options for various free-software based IT solutions including Ubuntu Linux support. Contact email: antonio dot macias at grupobbva dot com.
* Hauraki Systems Ltd., Shropshire, England. Offer systems administration, installation and support for Linux and other mainstream Unix systems (Solaris etc) for SMEs, Education users, Multinationals and Government Agencies.
* Ian Firla Consulting, Italy and UK. Ian Firla Consulting offers expert advice to businesses in the IT sector. We have nearly a decade of professional experience focused on helping businesses integrate Open Source software into their productivity and workflow. We specialise in Debian Gnu/Linux systems including Ubuntu. Our services are based in Milan (Italy), London and Oxford (UK) but we have clients elsewhere in Europe including Austria,Poland, Spain and Switzerland.
* Interactors, Madrid, Spain. A cooperative network operating throughout Spain; free software, participation and online collaboration applied to private, public and social organizations.
* Jakinbidea Digitala S.L.L.,Bizkaia, Spain. We are an Ikusnet group member. Ikusnet Group is an enterprise group specialized in consulting, development and network solutions over free software. Ikusnet group is integrated by local companies formed by free software comunity members. We offer debian and ubuntu GNU/Linux consulting, migrations, developments, tryning and technical support.
* JAR Computers, Sofia, Bulgaria. We are a leading system integrator in the Bulgarian market. Our target customers are home owners and small offices, though we are not limited to these only. We design and assemble also high performance, reliable workstations and servers by demand for business users. We proudly provide Free Software solutions and technical support for our clients. For more details please visit our web site.
* Karl Deutsch, Austria. We offer linux training, consulting and installation support in Austria (Graz-Wien-Klagenfurt). Training and consulting is also available for Hungary (Languages: Deutsch/English).
* La cocina de la información , the Netherlands. La cocina de la información is a small IT company based in the south of the Netherlands which is running, implementating and supporting GNU/Linux for 3 years after having done the same with another OS Environment from a manufacturer from Redmond (USA). We are a surrounded by a growing network of partner companies and individuals with long-standing UNIX experience, ranging from corporate and small-business environments to the academic world.
* Libhertz, Portugal. Libhertz implements, supports and maintain Free Software solutions, for desktops, technical workstations, servers, and network infrastructure. It also offers software development, consulting and training services.
* The Linux Emporium, Wales, UK. The Linux Emporium is a leading supplier of Linux and other free software on CD and DVD. We also sell books, boxed set Linux software and many other Linux and free software related items, which we ship worldwide. We also offer a consultancy service. We are based in Swansea, UK.
* Ljoshradi.net, Iceland. Ljoshradi.net provides technical support and advice for company's and individuals. We support Ubuntu linux since Ubuntu and Debian are user-friendly for all....especially Ubuntu. Details about our service is on our website.
* Logilab, Paris, France. We offer IT training, consulting and software development services. We contribute to Debian, have DD(s) on payroll and recommend/deploy Ubuntu on the desktop. Our focus is on Python and free software, see logilab.org for our released projects.
* MonoLab Consulting, Madrid, Spain. We provide Linux consulting, migration and integration services and software development services. Specialising in Debian, Ubuntu and Mono. More information can be found on our website.
* OSSystems.de, Germany. We offer technical support, developments, migrations, consulting and training. In Germany - free software solutions, based on Linux (Debian, Ubuntu and Suse). We produce professional web sites, e-commerce, e-learning, server and management software. More details in our website.
* The Packardt Imaging, Roma/Torino,Italy. ISP based on opensource solutions, provides commercial technical support and system administration for Linux and *BSD systems (even MacOSX). Specialized in clustering solutions and high-end hosting.
* Pahne IT Service, NRW, Germany. Specialises in Open Source related IT services. We provide commercial support, security services, training, administration, groupware, software development, web and database development. We have a strong commitment reagrding Open Source Software and are always looking for efficient and cost effective solutions for your IT departement. Although we favour the Debian based UbuntuLinux, we also provide professional support for Debian, Redhat, Suse - on servers and desktops.
* QM TECNOLOGIA SCP, Torreforta (Tarragona), Spain. We offer assembly, repair and maintenance of computer science equipment and communication networks, specialized in Ubuntu Linux support. Our Web offers a forum of Ubuntu Linux to solve all the doubts or problems under this surroundings. We counted on a pecialized equipment of technicians that will solve all the questions about Ubuntu and systems based on Linux. All the PC mounted by us, free takes of installed series and the last distribution of Ubuntu Linux.
* Redomino.com, Turin, Italy. Professional consulting and development of free software solutions, based on Linux (Debian, Ubuntu and Suse). Production of management softwares and professional web sites, e-commerce and e-learning projects, all based on the Zope application server and on Plone CMS. More details on our web site: http://redomino.com
* Reload Srl, Prato, Italy. We offer technical support, developments, migrations, consulting and training. Reload Srl provide free software solutions, based on Linux (Debian, Ubuntu and Mandrake). We produce professional web sites, e-commerce, e-learning, crm, server and management software. More details in our website.
* secapeer, Germany. Provide Free Software solutions and technical support for small and medium sized enterprises.
* SEHER-IT, Mödling, Austria. We are a small Linux focused IT-Service Company in Austria (Lower Austria/Mödling). We offer general Linux Support (Desktop & Server) and as well Ubuntu Linux.
* Shidix Technologies, Tenerife, Spain. Software Hardware Investigation Development and Innovation. Open source developments and sysadmins; Linux/BSD servers, Gtk/Qt desktop applications, web design and CMS development, networking and consulting. GNU/Linux and networking training. Informatic Engineers with professional solutions.
* Stinghorn, Finland. Stinghorn is a world leading producer of virtualized and centrally managed information security software products, with headquarters in Finland. The company's products enable safe utilization of modern data communications networks in everyday business and also allow enterprises that cannot afford specialized IT staff to enjoy high-quality data protection.
* Suretec Systems Ltd., Aberdeen, Scotland. We specialise in assisting businesses in harnessing the power, flexibility and reliability of open source software and the Linux Operating system. We also provide commercial support for OpenLDAP, Amanda, Samba and Squid and a number of other services
* TEGNIX, Galicia, Spain. IT consulting company for private, public and social organizations. We offer GNU/Linux technical support, consulting, hardware, migration, development and training focused on Ubuntu and Debian. Contact email: tegnix (_AT_) tegnix.com.
* Truelite Srl, Florence, Italy. We provide professional GNU/Linux support, training and consultancy, using mainly Debian and now also the Ubuntu GNU/Linux distribution. Our company is totally dedicated to free software, offering commercial support and free software based solutions development. We also offer full support for a complete migration to free software from the scratch to personnel training. Email email@example.com
* WEDOIT s.a.s., Assisi, Italy. Offers Linux assistance and training courses (see www.debiance.org
) both on Debian and Ubuntu Linux.
* YetOpen, Lecco, Italy. YetOpen offers qualified support for any linux distribution. We design and develop networks, we install and maintain servers for any need, using exclusively open source software. YetOpen, moreover, organizes introductory and advanced courses on GNU/Linux and OpenOffice.org.
* ACE Technology Group, Exton, Pennsylvania. Managed IT service provider that "Leverages Linux to Lower Costs!" ACE specializes in providing enterprise caliber support and services at small business prices.
* Alternativ-OS, El Paso, TX USA / Cd. Juarez, Chih. MEXICO. We are a company dedicated to promote alternative Operating Systems and to provide IT solutions for small and medium size business, on the border between US and Mexico. Somos una compañia dedicada a la promocion de Sistemas Operativos alternos y proveemos soluciones de Sistemas para empresas mediana y pequeña en la frontera entre EUA y Mexico.
* Boulder Computing, Boulder, Colorado, USA. Boulder Computing provides technology solutions for small businesses and home offices. We offer training, service and support for Linux desktops and servers. We also design custom web sites, content management systems and web applications using open source technologies such as Apache, PHP and MySQL. Boulder Computing will find affordable open source solutions to meet your business needs!
* CIGNEX Technologies, CA, United States. Open Source Division +1.408.327.9900 x321. CIGNEX provides professional services to deploy commercial and open source enterprise applications in CRM, Content Management, Portal, ERP, and other verticals. CIGNEX has in-depth expertise in Zope and Plone technologies to deliver content management and web application solutions to customers like Lawrence Livermore, Epson, Oki & others.
* Fabián Rodríguez, Montreal, Canada. An independent security & IT consultant since 1989, working with mobile teams in Canada, the U.S. and Latin America to manage and perform on-site security audits, training and policy implementations based on open-source solutions. This includes migration from Microsoft software to Ubuntu and other Gnu/Linux flavors and related open source tools (Apache, mySQL, LDAP, Mozilla, OpenOffice.org, Samba, PHP, etc.). Training, support and maintenance available onsite on request.
* Hornford Associates, Calgary, Canada. We provide professional services aligning Information Technology with business goals. Enterprise architecture, IT Strategy, project management and operational efficiency support 6 focus areas including Linux/Open Source. This focus area provides analysis, implementation and support services.
* Imapenguin LLC, Fredericksburg, Virginia. An IT Services company with experience in helping businesses of all sizes to build on and migrate to Open Standards platforms and services. (703) 842-5324
* Linode.com, TN, United States. Provider of highly customizable Virtual Servers using User-Mode Linux, complete with root access, multiple distributions including Ubuntu, remote console access, reverse DNS, resizable disk images, multiple boot profiles, instant upgrades, all with web-management using the Linode Platform Manager.
* LinuxIS Consulting, California. Specialize in Open Source Software and OS support and mail systems.
* Mark Watson Consulting, Sedona AZ, USA. Support for custom Linux deployments and contract programming using Java, Python, and Ruby platforms. Support for open source infrastructure software (Linux, Apache, Tomcat, JBoss, Zope/Plone, custom applications built around OpenOffice.org, etc.)
* OpenSourcery, Portland, Oregon, USA. We are a team of knowledgeable consultants with decades of IT experience. Our team has provided world class applications and support to a wide range of clients -- from Fortune 500 to non-profits and government. We all share a vision: we believe our clients should have complete control over their computer applications. We achieve this vision with Open Source software, and have selected Ubuntu as our distribution of choice for Linux desktop migrations.
* OpenTrend Solutions, Ltd., Toronto, Canada. System administration and support, databases, mail software, network services, information security, software design and development.
* Pozicom Technologies, Inc., Detroit, Michigan. We are an IT consulting services company. We provide client site services for on-site contracting work as well as project management and consulting services for specific corporate goals. Our services include software development, general networking (Microsoft, Novell, Linux, AIX, Solaris), network security and firewalls, Cisco partner/reseller, Microsoft (MCSE)Partner, web hosting & web design, and general project management services for IT related projects.
* Ruffdogs, Inc., Ft Collins, Colorado. North America's Leading Linux Solutions Company. Through our channel partner program, we design, deliver, implement and support a wide range of Linux based solutions across North America.
* Venn Technologies, Inc., Lexington, Kentucky. Venn Tech specializes in Open Source Software integration and support and Computer Forensics services.
* Wirewalk Technologies is a New York City based consulting company, with partners in London,UK and St. Petersburg,Russia. We provide on-site and off-site consulting solutions for: Linux, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, Solaris, HPUX, AIX and Irix. Windows and Windows to Unix migrations. Programming in: C, C++, Java, Perl, Oracle, MySQl and other languages. Contact us at sales at wirewalk.com, 646-827-9397.
South America and Central America
* diff Informática, Argentina. We are a consulting company with vast expertise in Debian GNU/Linux and we have adopted Ubuntu Linux as our main distribution for desktops system. We provide consulting and support services for particular users and small/middle-sized companies in Rio Cuarto and the region.
* diff Informática, Argentina. Somos una consultora informática con amplia experiencia en Debian GNU/Linux y hemos adoptado a Ubuntu Linux como nuestra principal distribución para sistemas de escritorio. Proveemos servicios de consultoría y soporte para usuarios particulares y PyMES en Río Cuarto y su zona de influencia.
* Eureka!, Argentina. We provide consulting, system, network and security solutions based on Open Source Software, mostly under GNU/Linux, since 1999. We are Debian specialists, and our services include small and medium migrations, training and support on-site, remote projects development, thin-client solutions, etc. We have a wide experience and our customers include companies in Europe and North America.
* GenesDigitales, Argentina. Damos soporte para instalacion y uso de Ubuntu tanto para escritorios como para servidores. Atención en Capital Federal, Mar del Plata y zona de influencia. Visite www.genesdigitales.com
o escriba a firstname.lastname@example.org
* I-T-M, Guatemala, Central America. IT consulting and Linux experts.
* Peruserver S.A.C, Perú. Somos un equipo de profesionales con amplia experiencia en el empleo de estándares abiertos y sistemas de software libre en la construcción de soluciones informáticas con altas prestaciones y bajo costo total de propiedad. Nuestros servicios incluyen el desarrollo de aplicaciones web, servicios de soporte, instalación, capacitación y consultoría sobre las distribuciones Ubuntu y SuSE Linux.
* Peruserver S.A.C, Perú. We are a professional team with ample experience in the use of open standards and open source software for the development of solutions with high benefits and low total cost of property. Our services include web applications development, software installation, support, qualification and consulting on Ubuntu and SuSE Linux.
* rio4, Argentina. We specialize in Debian GNU/Linux OS; Unix/Windows applications and net services. We do development of free technologies based solutions, task automatization and resource optimization. We offer consultancy and training; and information and system recovery.