Here you can find FAQs, How-Tos, Tutorials, Errata and other sorts of documentation for Ubuntu. You can create more documentation, improve the existing documentation or help to translate these docs into your own language.
Several types of help documentation are available in a Help Center:
* Help Link
* Error Reference
* Glossary Definition
Below is a description, usage and example for each type.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
An FAQ is a short question with a 1-2 paragraph answer. You can add several questions to a FAQ area and group the questions into sections.
FAQ Example Question: What is Plone?
Answer: Plone is an open source Enterprise Content Management System (ECM/CMS) that runs on top of Zope and CMF.
A HowTo is a one-page description on how to accomplish something, but is folderish, so Files/Images can be attached. It's usually very brief and to-the-point.
* How to set up Plone with the Apache Web Server
* How to change the tabs that appear at the top of the portal
A tutorial is a multi-paged article with lots of detail. The tutorial is more in depth and may cover the conceptual aspects of the task, in addition to the practical steps to get the job done.
* How to utilize workflows in your projects
* Why separate content, logic and presentation?
A help link is a link (either external or internal). It is different than a standard Plone link in that it can have sections and versions information.
Typical Help Links
* The Zope Book at zope.org
* CSS reference manual at W3C
An error reference is meant to be the explanation of a particular error.
Typical Error References
* Expected sequence, got integer
* FS Page Template has errors: Compilation failed
A glossary definition describes a particular term used as concisely as possible.
Typical Glossary Definitions
* CMF: The Content Management Framework
* Workflow: A state machine structure used to model business processes
最后由 oneleaf 编辑于 2005-04-19 9:31，总共编辑了 1 次