全世界linux爱好者联合起来 !
头像
zhuqin_83
帖子: 10606
注册时间: 2006-05-13 4:02
联系:

帖子 zhuqin_83 » 2006-11-14 12:57

天哪,这是法语?
HP Pavilion DV6-2064CA: AMD Turion II Ultra Dual-Core Mobile M640, HD4650, 2GBx2 DDR2-800, Seagate 500GB 7200RPM SATA, BD-ROM
DELL UltraSharp 2209WA
Arch64, Testing repo
头像
dogfox
论坛版主
帖子: 5311
注册时间: 2006-09-02 14:18
来自: 汉桑城
联系:

帖子 dogfox » 2006-11-14 19:39

法语?
我怎么说很难看懂呢?
全世界linux爱好者联合起来 !
头像
zhuqin_83
帖子: 10606
注册时间: 2006-05-13 4:02
联系:

帖子 zhuqin_83 » 2006-11-15 2:54

等我学了法语再说吧,恐怕1、2年以后,呵呵。
说真的,montreal是个学法语的好地方。
HP Pavilion DV6-2064CA: AMD Turion II Ultra Dual-Core Mobile M640, HD4650, 2GBx2 DDR2-800, Seagate 500GB 7200RPM SATA, BD-ROM
DELL UltraSharp 2209WA
Arch64, Testing repo
头像
dogfox
论坛版主
联系:

帖子 dogfox » 2006-11-15 13:12

:shock:
谢谢你的好意
不过到那时候
黄花菜都凉了
全世界linux爱好者联合起来 !
头像
JangMunho
帖子: 1347
注册时间: 2006-01-18 12:55
来自: 也许真的没有人理解

帖子 JangMunho » 2006-11-18 17:02

经Google翻译试验,这个文段是西班牙语。
给你转成英语,然后自己看吧~
I request pardon to them by the delay but I have walked with fed up things these last days. In order to start off, those that have tried to install famous dock of Mac OS in Linux, will know that there is of several colors: it is the Starterbar de Gdesklets and the Yab de Adesklets also, but in my opinion the best one of all is Engage: express, clean, and is seen well. Here a manual goes small so that they have it in his jars (for Ubuntu Breezy, although who knows, perhaps it works in Hoary).

1) It puts the following line to the file

代码: 全选

deb http://soulmachine.net/breezy unstable/
2) It opens Synaptic, actualízalo, it looks for the packages “engage” and “eutils” and instálalos, along with the dependencies that they have. Once you have this ready one, you can prove if dock works writing “engage” in a terminal. Ciérralo later with Ctrl-C.

3) Now it is necessary to add the icons. Ándate to this one page of Get-E.org, and chooses the Seth whom you like more. Bájalo, and decompresses .tar.gz to folder ~/.e/e/applications/all. What you are copying are not directly images, but archives .eap that are those that works with Engage.

4) Quarter, the order of the icons. With the program “entangle” is quite easy to do it, you must drag the icons of the programs that you want to have, to the list that there is under “Engage” (eye, iDock, that is not if you are using Enlightenment). Once you have it ordered as you want, it keeps the changes and it closes Entangle. You finish creating the file to.order that it will be left in the folder ~/.e/e/applications/engage.

5) Ready! Now it opens a terminal and it writes “engage & “. The sign “&” causes that the program is executed at heart of the system, that is when I close the terminal, Engage is going to continue walking. If you want, now you can form the panel tightening with the right button on him, and later “configuration”. I for example increased the size, I removed “icon tray to him” and tightened “options ignores iconified” and “options ignores running” (they are last the three small boxes).

And the latest. It is possible that .eap that you have lowered they aim erroneously at the commandos. I for example had to fix oowriter.eap (OpenOffice Writer) because she aimed at “oowriter”, and I changed by “oowriter2 ″ to it. This you have it to do through a called programita e_util_eapp_edit that comes within paqueete “eutils”. Thus:

代码: 全选

$ e_util_eapp_edit nombredelarchivo.eap
That is everything. If all you did it well, at this point you must have dock like which I have in this screenshot. A pair of tricks to finish:
* The windows that you have open them you can diminish tightening with the button of means of mouse on the icon of the program in Engage.
* If you leave the left button of mouse tight, the window of the program rises that you have open (the ones that has a black arrow down). So that another instance of that application is not opened you do not let it tighten, but arrástralo outwards of the bar (as if you went to remove the icon)”.
* Somewhere I read that moving the ruedita of mouse on an icon of which you have several opened windows, the Engage is going to be rotating between one and another one (and if they are in different writing-desks also). But so far it does not work to me… already I will see so that. That is all friends. Any doubt, already knows: it advanced `iñor![/code]
MacBook Pro 15" User
Cocoa Programmer
头像
dogfox
论坛版主
联系:

帖子 dogfox » 2006-11-18 22:11

:roll:
抱歉啊,老兄