2 帖子 • 分页： 1 / 1
Loading, please twait...
* version 2.86 booting
* Starting RAID devices...
* Starting hardware event daemon...
* Creating initial device nodes...
* Setting disc parameters...
* Checking root file system...
/etc/rcS.d/S10checkroot.sh: line 251: /sbin/fsck: cannot execute binary file
* fsck failed. Please repair manually and reboot. Please note
* that the root file system is currently mounted read-only. To
* remount it read-write:
* # mount -n -o remount,rw /
*CONTROL-D will exit from this shell and REBOOT the system.
Give root password for maintenance
(or type Control-D to continue):