解决DELL 710m 安装Ubuntu8.04出现注销,重启黑屏的问题。

系统安装、升级讨论
版面规则
我们都知道新人的确很菜,也喜欢抱怨,并且带有浓厚的Windows习惯,但既然在这里询问,我们就应该有责任帮助他们解决问题,而不是直接泼冷水、简单的否定或发表对解决问题没有任何帮助的帖子。乐于分享,以人为本,这正是Ubuntu的精神所在。
回复
thebourne
帖子: 2
注册时间: 2008-09-30 20:54

解决DELL 710m 安装Ubuntu8.04出现注销,重启黑屏的问题。

帖子 thebourne » 2008-09-30 20:58

DELL 710m Crash & black screen (Graphics problem?)
转自:http://ge.ubuntuforums.com/showthread.php?t=767833
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I've found a workaround for this problem (suggested on the bug) that seems to be working. According to the information on the bug that soro2005 linked to, using xorg.conf to override the automatic detection settings and switch from the 'intel' driver (which is used by default - the gui tool is incorrect) to the older 'i810' driver will get rid of the problem, as the bug only exists in the 'intel' driver.

So first, I backed up my existing xorg.conf file:
首先,备份现存的xorg.conf:

Code:
sudo cp /etc/X11/xorg.conf /etc/X11/xorg.conf.backup

Then I opened the file with
然后,打开conf文件

Code:
sudo gedit /etc/X11/xorg.conf

And scrolled to the following section:
移到鼠标到下面的位置:

Code:
Section "Device"
Identifier "Configured Video Device"

EndSectionI added one line of text (shown in bold):

Code:
Section "Device"
Identifier "Configured Video Device"
Driver "i810"
(这就是要添加的代码,先按TAB,再输入Driver,再按一次TAB,再输入"i810")
EndSectionAnd then saved it and restarted.
保存,重启。

I tested the new configuration with repeated logouts, shutdowns, and restarts, and have yet to encounter the crash (haven't tried video playback yet), so I'm relatively sure this will work. However, I'm not sure if there are any major issues with the 'i810' driver that anybody else might have - you could always run "sudo dpkg-reconfigure -phigh xserver-xorg" to reset things if anything blows up.
thebourne
帖子: 2
注册时间: 2008-09-30 20:54

Re: 解决DELL 710m 安装Ubuntu8.04出现注销,重启黑屏的问题。

帖子 thebourne » 2008-09-30 21:02

该方法同样适用于INTEL 855 集成显卡芯片主板出现的问题。
回复