为方便新手，特意去下载后传上来http://exs.mail.foxmail.com/cgi-bin/dow ... 795b29052b
VMWare 是一个“虚拟 PC”软件。它使你可以在一台机器上同时运行二个或更多Windows、DOS、LINUX 系统。与“多启动”系统相比，VMWare采用了完全不同的概念。
VMware Workstation is powerful desktop virtualization software for software developers/testers and enterprise IT professionals that runs multiple operating systems simultaneously on a single PC. Users can run Windows, Linux, NetWare, or Solaris x86 in fully networked, portable virtual machines - no rebooting or hard drive partitioning required. VMware Workstation delivers excellent performance and advanced features such as memory optimization and the ability to manage multi-tier configurations. Essential features such as virtual networking, live snapshots, drag and drop and shared folders, and PXE support make VMware Workstation the most powerful and indispensable tool for enterprise IT developers and system administrators.
With millions of customers and dozens of major product awards over the last six years, VMware Workstation is a proven technology that improves productivity and flexibility. An indispensable tool for software developers and IT professionals worldwide.
VMware Workstation works by enabling multiple operating systems and their applications to run concurrently on a single physical machine. These operating systems and applications are isolated in secure virtual machines that co-exist on a single piece of hardware. The VMware virtualization layer maps the physical hardware resources to the virtual machine's resources, so each virtual machine has its own CPU, memory, disks, I/O devices, etc. Virtual machines are the full equivalent of a standard x86 machine.
VMware Workstation enables users to:
- Configure and test multi-tier applications, application updates, and operating system patches on a single PC
- Easily restore or share archived test environments, reducing repetitive configuration and set-up time
- Streamline computer-based training by allowing students to always start from a "clean" state and experiment with multiple operating systems, applications, and tools in secure, isolated virtual machines
- Run software demos of complex or multi-tier configurations on a single laptop
- Accelerate help desk resolution of end-user problems with a library of pre-configured virtual machines
New in Version 6.0.4
Workstation 6.0.4 adds full support for the following operating systems:
* 32-bit and 64-bit Windows Vista SP1 as host and guest operating systems. Editions include Windows Vista Enterprise, Business, Home Basic, Home Premium, and Ultimate.
Note: The Integrated Virtual Debuggers support most of these Windows Vista SP1 operating systems:
* Eclipse Integrated Virtual Debugger can be hosted on all 32-bit versions of these Windows Vista editions. It supports 32-bit and 64-bit Enterprise, 32-bit Ultimate, and 32-bit Business editions as a guest.
* Visual Studio Integrated Virtual Debugger can be hosted on all 32-bit and 64-bit versions of these Windows Vista editions. It supports 32-bit and 64-bit Enterprise, Ultimate, and Business editions as a guest.
Workstation 6.0.4 addresses the following security issues:
* On Windows hosts, if VMCI is enabled, a guest can execute arbitrary code in the context of the vmx process on the host. This is a compiler-dependent vulnerability. The Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures project (cve.mitre.org) assigned the CVE number CVE-2008-2099 to this issue. (bug 234208)
* A security vulnerability related to the host-guest file system (HGFS) could cause a buffer overflow. The Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures project (cve.mitre.org) assigned the CVE number CVE-2008-2098 to this issue. (bug 234214)
Known Issues Fixed in Workstation 6.0.4:
# Virtual machines fail unexpectedly after a Symantec virus definition update from version 213 to version 220. (bug 253615)
# If you attempt to power on a virtual machine that is hosted on an IBM IntelliStation Z Pro, the host crashes with a blue screen. (bug 245570)
# When you attempt dial up using some USB ISDN modems with a virtual machine, you get a "cable not plugged in" error. (bug 166158)
# On Ubuntu 6.06 guests (which use Xorg 7.0), upgrading VMware Tools from the version installed with Workstation 6.0.0 fails. (bug 196141)
# On Ubuntu 7.x guests, after you install VMware Tools, the vmxnet driver is not being used. (bug 231499)
# On Ubuntu 7.10 guests, the Ubuntu Network Manager sometimes erroneously reports that there is no network connection, even though one exists and the VMware Tools vmxnet networking driver is loaded and working properly. (bug 240525)
# On Ubuntu 8.04 hosts (which use kernel 2.6.24), when you install VMware Workstation, the vmnet module does not build. (bug 236605)
更新：http://www.vmware.com/support/ws6/doc/r ... s_ws6.html
v6.5 Build 99530 Beta 官方下载：
Win：http://download3.vmware.com/software/wk ... -99530.exe
Linux：http://download3.vmware.com/software/wk ... 386.tar.gz
v6.0.4 Build 93057 Final 下载页面
需要注册"http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/V ... -5341.html
v5.5.1 Build 19175 官方下载：
Win：http://download3.vmware.com/software/wk ... -19175.exe
Linux：http://download3.vmware.com/software/wk ... 5.i386.rpm
KeyGen：http://cn.ziddu.com/download.php?uid=bL ... iY7CWlJWp3