SMPlayer是一个很好的 MPlayer 电影播放程序前端，可以支持大部分的视频和音频文件。它支持音频轨道切换，允许调节亮度、对比度、色调、饱和度、伽玛值，按照倍速、4倍速等多种速度回放，还可以进行音频和字幕延迟调整以同步音频和字幕。
增加了对 KDE 3 的支持
SMPlayer is a new multimedia player. It uses the award-winning MPlayer as engine, so it's able to play the most known video & audio formats without the need of external codecs: avi, mkv, ogm, mpeg, vob, 3gp, asf, mov, wmv, mp3, ogg... You can also play DVD discs and Internet streams.
Special care have been taken with subtitles. It supports srt, sub, ssa, embedded subtitles in Matroska files, DVD subtitles...
SMPlayer subtitles can be very nice, you can choose font and size, and even colors for the subtitles.
One of the most interesting features of SMPlayer: it remembers the settings of all files you play. So you start to watch a movie but you have to leave... don't worry, when you open that movie again it will resume at the same point you left it, and with the same settings: audio track, subtitles, volume...
Other additional interesting features:
Configurable subtitles. You can choose font and size, and even colors for the subtitles.
Audio track switching. You can choose the audio track you want to listen. Works with avi and mkv. And of course with DVDs.
Seeking by mouse wheel. You can use your mouse wheel to go forward or backward in the video.
Video equalizer, allows you to adjust the brightness, contrast, hue, saturation and gamma of the video image.
Multiple speed playback. You can play at 2X, 4X... and even in slow motion.
Filters. Several filters are available: deinterlace, postprocessing, denoise... and even a karaoke filter (voice removal).
Audio and subtitles delay adjustment. Allows you to sync audio and subtitles.
Advanced options, such as selecting a demuxer or video & audio codecs.
Playlist. Allows you to enqueue several files to be played one after each other. Autorepeat and shuffle supported too.
Preferences dialog. You can easily configure every option of SMPlayer by using a nice preferences dialog.
Translations: currently SMPlayer is translated into more than 20 languages, including Spanish, German, French, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Japanese....
It's multiplatform. Binaries available for Windows and Linux.
Free. Totally free. No shareware, no adware, no spyware... Free and opensource. The source code of SMPlayer is available. You can download it, compile it, modify it... SMPlayer is under the GPL license.
* Updated the Polish translation.
* Added new icon (pref_associations.png).
* Not compiling prefassociations and winfileassoc in linux, as they won't be used, to save some bytes and some secs of compilation.
* Added *.ape to the list of audio files.
* (Windows) Added a new section in Preferences to associate file types with SMPlayer. Patch by Florin Braghis.
* Updated the Polish translation.
* Added two new options for the configuration file, in section [defaults]: initial_audio_track and initial_subtitle_track. When a new file is played the values of these options will be used to select the audio and subtitle tracks. The first track is 0 (not 1). If the value is wrong, the first track will be used. The default value for both options is 0.
Note: the "Preferred audio and subtitles" in Preferences->General will have preference over these options.
* Added "Arabic (CP1256)" to the list of encodings for subtitles.
* Now the icon for Windows (smplayer.ico) is bigger (48x48).
* Updated the Chinese (zh_CN) translation.
* Commented code to use an intermediate program for mplayer, 'cos it doesn't work at all.
* Added new option for command line: -no-close-at-end, which is the opposite of -close-at-end.
* Added two new options for command line: -fullscreen and -no-fullscreen.
-fullscreen will play the video in fullscreen mode, while -no-fullscreen will play it in window mode. For simplification these options just modify the option "Start videos in fullscreen" in Preferences->General->Video and audio.
* Added some code to use an intermediate program for mplayer, when using Windows 98 and ME. Not tested yet. (Written in linux)
* Ported to Qt 4 the old code to handle subtitles. It seems we may need it.
* Added a work-around to try to fix a problem in windows. When using gl/gl2, minimize the window, when restored the video is black. The only fix I found until now is to restart mplayer.
* Try to keep the video paused when changing volume. It doesn't work well because of limitations of mplayer.
* Small fix: don't use the screenshot filter if the screenshot directory entered by the user is not a real directory.
For Windows 下载页面：
For Linux 下载页面：
7 帖子 • 分页： 1 / 1