看到fc5有个easy fc ，找了下 发现个easy ubuntu ，我的系统基本上配好了，有谁是刚装的系统？事实看这个
Easy Ubuntu is an easy way to make Ubuntu usable in few minutes. This a graphical tool for begginers.
With Easy Ubuntu you can use Ubuntu as your main system without any knowledge about Linux!
(This is a French outdated screenshot but Easy Ubuntu is translated in English and many other languages)
Easy Ubuntu allow you to:
* Add extra repositories for installing a lot of additional software.
* Install multimedia codecs for reading all videos, musics and DVDs.
* Activate the "audio preview" feature in Nautilus.
* Active DMA if possible
* Install the most needed Firefox plugins: Flash, Java, Real, videos. Adds Microsoft fonts, GNOME's Firefox buttons, officials Firefox icons.
* Install archiving support for RAR, ACE and 7ZIP.
* Install aMule,a clone of eMule.
* Install the Skype voice-over-IP software.
* Install AMSN cvs with webcam support.
* Active the num lock at system startup.
* Install the NVIDIA or ATI driver for 3D support.
A "Remover" is provided.
Get Easy Ubuntu 2.4 beta3
To run Easy Ubuntu
* Double click on EayUbuntu-2.4beta3.tar.bz2
* Click on the "Extract" button in file-roller
* Go to the created "EasyUbuntu" directory
* Double click on EasyUbuntu
* Nautilus ask you what do you want, click "Run"
* EasyUbuntu ask your password
* Fill the form and follow the instructions
* Kubuntu users can use the exellent Easy Kubuntu (translated in French and English) by Olwin
* Experimented users would take a look at Automatix a powerful script who allow to install lot of softwares not included in Easy Ubuntu !
Please go to the official Easy Ubuntu forum for help and support