1. 升级到 Ubuntu 7.04
2. Network upgrade for Ubuntu desktops (recommended)
3. Network upgrade for Kubuntu desktops (recommended)
4. Network upgrade for Ubuntu servers (recommended)
5. Upgrading using the alternate CD/DVD
6. Manual command-line upgrade (not recommended)
升级到 Ubuntu 7.04
此文档包括升级到 Ubuntu 7.04 (Feisty Fawn)的方法, 发布于2007.4月19日.
1。只能从Ubuntu 6.10 ("Edgy Eft") 升级到Ubuntu 7.04 ("Feisty Fawn") 查看UpgradeNotes
2。应用所有 Ubuntu 6.10 的升级
3。安装最新的 Update Manager (0.45.2) .否则，将出现权限错误. 查看方法见这里
Note: 如果是 Ubuntu 6.10 之前的版本，清查看Installation/UpgradeFromOldVersion
用网络升级向导升级 Ubuntu桌面版本 (推荐)
1. Open System -> Administration -> Update Manager
2 A button on the top of the window will appear, informing you of the availability of the new release
3. Click Upgrade
4. Follow the on-screen instructions
Network upgrade for Kubuntu desktops (recommended)
You can easily upgrade over the network with the following procedure.
1.Open the Adept Manager by going to KMenu -> System -> Adept Manager (Manage Packages).
2.In Adept -> Manage Repositories enable edgy-updates (or feisty-updates "Recommended Updates" if you are already on feisty)
3.If you are using the Edgy KDE 3.5.6 repository, also add deb http://kubuntu.org/packages/kde-356-pre-feisty-upgrade/
4. If your system is up to date, the upgrade wizard will be offered it via the Version Upgrade button. Otherwise:
1. Press the Full Upgrade button.
2.Press the Apply Changes button.
3.Once the packages are installed, exit the Adept Manager (Adept -> Quit).
4.Repeat the initial steps (1-4).
Network upgrade for Ubuntu servers (recommended)
If you run an Ubuntu server, you should use the new server upgrade system.
1. Install update-manager-core:
sudo apt-get install update-manager-core
2.Launch the upgrade tool:
3.Follow the on-screen instructions
Upgrading using the alternate CD/DVD
Use this method if the system being upgraded is not connected to the Internet.
1.Download and burn the alternate installation CD
2. Insert it into your CD-ROM drive
3.A dialog will be displayed offering you the opportunity to upgrade using that CD
4.Follow the on-screen instructions
If the upgrade dialog is not displayed for any reason, you may also run the following command using Alt+F2:
gksu "sh /cdrom/cdromupgrade"
Note that for Kubuntu the upgrade dialogue will not be displayed and you will need to install gksu before running the above command (it will not work with kdesu).
Manual command-line upgrade (not recommended)