~/OPT/ABAQUS$ /home/cheny/abqus/setup -nosystemchecks
程序运行时大概要调用install.bin 文件，Note, the install.bin files contain both shell commands and binary data.
2 帖子 • 分页： 1 / 1
fromHow to Install ABAQUS on an Updated Linux Computer
Posted by on Monday, 2006-10-30
Contributed by Jorgen_Bergstrom
The current version of ABAQUS (v6.6) is only supported on very old Linux distribution (e.g. SuSe 8.2), and the installation CD does not work on many recent Linux distributions. Fortunately, it is possible to install ABAQUS also on modern distributions such as Ubuntu 6.10, and ABAQUS runs great also on up to date versions of Linux. The following steps demonstrate the procedure...
The following steps can be taken to install ABAQUS on a modern Linux computer:
(1) copy all files from the intall CD to the hard drive (e.g. to /tmp)
(2) find the two files with the name: install.bin
(3) edit these files with a text editor, specifically
replace: "export LD_ASSUME_KERNEL"
with: "#xport LS_ASSUME_KERNEL"
(4) change directory to the directory in which you want ABAQUS installed (e.g. /opt/abaqus)
(5) start the installation using the -nosystemscheck flag (e.g. type /tmp/setup -nosystemchecks)
Note, the install.bin files contain both shell commands and binary data. For the installation to suceed you cannot change the length of these files. Hence, in step 3 we remove the LS_ASSUME_KERNEL command withough changing the file length.
Best of luck, and let's hope ABAQUS starts supporting modern Linux distributions soon!
http://polymerfem.com/modules.php?name= ... le&sid=75