PlayOnLinux 3.0.2 was released yesterday evening.
Here is what's new:
- The PlayOnLinux's update alerts are now integrated to the main window. It avoids the additional annoying window.
- The scripters can use a progress bar that could be progressively filled during a script's execution
- I wrote my own code for Microsoft's fonts installation (It isn't a modified script from the Ubuntu package anymore. It's now a PlayOnLinux script). By the way, it contains the brand new and more intuitive progress bar.
- A fixed language bug which was preventing PlayOnLinux from running
- Miscellaneous lacking translations were updated
- A recognition on the IRC channel of people using the IRC client integrated in POL (not yet useful but done in order to add a robot to the channel in the future)
Obviously, this is a minor bugfix version.
Ubuntu, Debian and Generic packages are already available. The others will follow soon
Deb files :
PlayOnLinux : PlayOnLinux_3.0.2.deb
With hardy repository
Type the following commands :
sudo wget http://playonlinux.botux.net/playonlinux_hardy.list -O /etc/apt/sources.list.d/playonlinux.list wget -q http://playonlinux.botux.net/pol.gpg -O- | sudo apt-key add - sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install playonlinux
With gutsy repository
Type the following commands : sudo wget http://playonlinux.botux.net/playonlinux_gutsy.list -O /etc/apt/sources.list.d/playonlinux.list wget -q http://playonlinux.botux.net/pol.gpg -O- | sudo apt-key add - sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install playonlinux