what's the difference between CHN source-list and CHN suppor

系统安装、升级讨论
版面规则
我们都知道新人的确很菜,也喜欢抱怨,并且带有浓厚的Windows习惯,但既然在这里询问,我们就应该有责任帮助他们解决问题,而不是直接泼冷水、简单的否定或发表对解决问题没有任何帮助的帖子。乐于分享,以人为本,这正是Ubuntu的精神所在。
回复
biliw
帖子: 3
注册时间: 2009-04-30 21:31

what's the difference between CHN source-list and CHN suppor

帖子 biliw » 2009-04-30 21:46

1,What's the difference between "Chinese source-list" and "Chinese language support package"?
2, Can I get "Chinese language support package" from "Chinese source-list" ?
3, I don't have been fully Chinese language supported by default in my ubuntu system. If i would add some Chinese source-list in my system, is it useful for accelerating the download speed for Chinese language support package ?

THX, I can't input Chinese now :em20 , sorry for my poor English.
biliw

Re: what's the difference between CHN source-list and CHN suppor

帖子 biliw » 2009-04-30 22:55

已经装上中文输入法了。
头像
PhoenixSoaring
帖子: 324
注册时间: 2008-09-21 23:06

帖子 PhoenixSoaring » 2009-05-01 3:47

biliw 写了:1,What's the difference between "Chinese source-list" and "Chinese language support package"?
3, I don't have been fully Chinese language supported by default in my ubuntu system. If i would add some Chinese source-list in my system, is it useful for accelerating the download speed for Chinese language support package ?

Chinese source list is a list of Chinese sources for Ubuntu softwares.
Chinese language support package is a package to provide chinese characters recognition and input methods.
2.Sure. You can get Chinese language support package from Chinese source-list. The only question is the bandwidth. In fact , all official sources (no matter domestic or overseas ) should be the same.

3.In fact you can retrieve Chinese Language Support packages without Chinese sources. As shown above, the only question is the bandwidth. It's nothing related with downloading speed with or without Chinese language support package. The speed of the sources is the key.
某年某月的某一天,我正在Ubuntu下面以70码的低速度飙车,感觉不爽,于是向其索要服务,把它强行推坐在Windows里面,于是Ubuntu患了抑郁症,我决定人性化拆除之,结果硬盘坍塌,酿成了人间惨剧.....
biliw

帖子 biliw » 2009-05-04 17:22

谢谢回复!明白啦!
PhoenixSoaring 写了:
biliw 写了:1,What's the difference between "Chinese source-list" and "Chinese language support package"?

Chinese source list is a list of Chinese sources for Ubuntu softwares.
Chinese language support package is a package to provide chinese characters recognition and input methods.
2.Sure. You can get Chinese language support package from Chinese source-list. The only question is the bandwidth. In fact , all official sources (no matter domestic or overseas ) should be the same.

3.In fact you can retrieve Chinese Language Support packages without Chinese sources. As shown above, the only question is the bandwidth. It's nothing related with downloading speed with or without Chinese language support package. The speed of the sources is the key.
头像
PhoenixSoaring
帖子: 324
注册时间: 2008-09-21 23:06

帖子 PhoenixSoaring » 2009-05-04 18:32

You are welcome.
某年某月的某一天,我正在Ubuntu下面以70码的低速度飙车,感觉不爽,于是向其索要服务,把它强行推坐在Windows里面,于是Ubuntu患了抑郁症,我决定人性化拆除之,结果硬盘坍塌,酿成了人间惨剧.....
回复