联系:

[新闻]Parley

帖子 nihui » 2007-09-10 21:45

KVocTrain 项目已经死了。
KVocTrain is dead.

欢迎 Parley!
Welcome Parley!

你可能已经注意到了,当你昨天或者今天同步 kde-edu 的时候,KVocTrain 文件夹已经没有了,转而以 Parley 取代了。
You might already have noticed when synching kde-edu yesterday or today that the KVocTrain folder has gone and been replaced by Parley.

而且不仅仅名称改变了。在我重写旧的 KVocTrain 的 better 部分的时候,也修复关闭了一些 bug。
And not only the name has changed. I was able to close quite a few bugs while rewriting the better part of the old KVocTrain.

其中一个 bug 是非常恼人的,昨天通过简单地增强 gui 一点点,这个 bug 已经关闭了。这是一个 Jeremy 在我们的 kvtml (Parley 文件格式)库的重写时实施的特性。在旧的 KVocTrain 中,我们可以有三种语言(参看截图)。
One bug that was very annoying was closed yesterday by simply enhancing the gui a little. It is a feature that Jeremy implemented in our rewrite of the kvtml (Parleys file format) lib. In the old KVocTrain one could have three languages (see screenshots).

那就是 德语──英语──法语。
Let's say German-English-French.

有些更加有用的例子,比如 英语、简体中文 和 繁体中文,但是中文对我来说只是中文,让我给出那种语言的例子比较困难...
There are example where this is more usefull like English, Chinese Tranditional and Chinese Simplified, but since Chinese is Chinese to me, I have a hard time giving examples in that language...

至少,如果我有了 德语──英语──法语,我只能练习 德语──英语 或者 德语──法语,而无法 英语──法语,应为第一种语言被认作“原始语言”。这种设置在源代码中高度融合了,我们花费了将近半年来从 KVocTrain 中反向分离出来。
Anyway, if I had German-English-French, I could only practice German-English or German-French but never English-French, because the first language was seen as "original". This set up was deeply incorporated in the sources, it took almost half a year of kicking at KVocTrain to get it out.

现在,代码更加简单和清晰了,去除了对于某些语言的特殊处理。
Now the code is much simpler and cleaner without special treatment for some original language.

旧的 KVocTrain,带有其查询菜单:
The old KVocTrain with its query menu:

图片

Parley ── 配置一个测试:
Parley - configure a test:

图片

Pheeew.(nihui 注,以下是别人的一段评论)

我的确觉得 Parley 从 KVocTrain 中获得了许多。昨天是这个 train 练习最后一次用了。另一个埋葬的提示: term 查询从 Parley 中删除了。
I really think Parley has gained a lot over KVocTrain. And so yesterday the train had it's last ride for good.
Another funeral notice: The term query is gone from Parley.

我总是有很多关注而很少的理解。
It always got much attention but little understanding.

当地说话人会以一个数据库处理,其他使用英文版 KVocTrain 的人们恰好弄糊涂了。
Native speakers felt like being treated like a data base, other people using the English version of KVocTrain were just confused.

所以,让我们练习吧!
So let's practice!

私人空间
附有 Magic Linux 2.1 最新开发日志~

미안하다, 사랑한다

欢迎来 #xfce-cn 中文频道~~
回复