头像
nihui
帖子: 1746
注册时间: 2006-10-21 12:03
来自: Shanghai
联系:

KDE4 开发中优先考虑的事物 Development Priorities

帖子 nihui » 2007-09-22 23:01

KDE 发布团队列出了一张清单────在我们的 KDE 4.0 拿得出手之前需要完成的任务。我认为将其尽可能地与广大社区共享是个很好的主意。我们需要摆正我们的策略和 KDE 4.0 的目标。这会是个巨大的效应,但在 4.0 的完成路线上,我们会主要关注于以下事物:
The KDE Release Team has a list with things that need to happen before we can get KDE 4.0 out of the door. I feel it's a good idea to share this with the wider community as much as possible. We need to get our noses aligned and head for 4.0. This will be a huge effort, but on the way to the finish line for 4.0, we'll need to focus on the following things:

Workspace Plasma 工作区
Color configuration (I understand this is already in) 颜色配置(已经可用)
Oxygen style (More help is need in polishing) 图标主题(在细节优化方面需要帮助)
Konqueror 网页浏览
Dolphin 文件管理
KMail 邮件客户端
Kate 文本编辑器
Printing (i.e. kprinter) 打印
Sound 声音构架

Beta 周期将会在这些关键性组件决定为功能性可用时结束(最低的要求)。我们的领袖 David Faure 把它看得很乐观:
在我们思考 betas 和 parties (庆功会)前先让我们修正那些该死的代码 :-)
The Beta Cycle will continue until these critical components are determined to be functional (i.e. the "Minimum Requirements"). Our hero David Faure put it very nicely:
Let's fix the damn code before we think about betas and parties :-)

发布团队正和负责这些组件的人接触以给予他们更多关于状况和所期望的详细信息。
The Release Team is contacting people in charge of those components to give more detailed information about the status and what to expect.

我们应该鼓励人们在这些优先考虑的项目中工作,而不是其他一些在 4.0 开发周期中可以延缓的东西。将 4.0 拿出手是个重大举措,现在就是显示我们能和社区行使一个共同目标的时候了。所以,如果你想要看见 KDE 4.0 的发布(并且我大胆假定我们能够做到),帮我们修正上述的东西吧~
We shoud encourage people to work on those priority items instead of other things which can be deferred into the 4.0 cycle. Getting 4.0 out of the door will be heavy lifting, now is time to show that we can function as one community with one shared goal. So if you want to see KDE 4.0 released (and I boldly assume we all do), help with fixing the bits above.

nihui 注:附上原始邮件:http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/release-t ... 00688.html

http://shuizhuyuanluo.blog.163.com/blog ... 2104722747

私人空间
附有 Magic Linux 2.1 最新开发日志~

미안하다, 사랑한다

欢迎来 #xfce-cn 中文频道~~
jimmin
帖子: 2138
注册时间: 2006-09-24 4:37

帖子 jimmin » 2007-09-22 23:22

除了翻译,有中国人参与吗?华侨不算。
头像