头像
oneleaf
论坛管理员
帖子: 10441
注册时间: 2005-03-27 0:06
系统: Ubuntu 12.04

指南 - 安装 NVU HTML 编辑器

帖子 oneleaf » 2005-03-31 22:20

At the moment NVU is not in universe. If you want to use NVU you need to install it manually.

1. First go to the Nvu homepage and download the tarball with the binary for Linspire in it.

It is made for a different version of debian, but it will work. The name of the tarball is:nvu-0.60-pc-linux2.4.23-gnu.tar.bz2.

Ubuntu PPC:If you are using the PPC version of Ubuntu Linux, you need to download the file nvu-0.60.ppc.tar.gz instead. Downloading the file mentioned above will not work!

If you need a localized version of NVU, download the packages from a special page:
* German: Deutsche Nvu Seite.
* French: Traduction Française de Nvu
* Italian: Nvu Italia
2. Next you need to extract the contents of the tarball. Start a terminal session. Go to the directory where you saved the tarball and issue the following command:

sudo tar xvfj nvu-0.60-pc-linux2.4.23-gnu.tar.bz2 -C /opt/

Ubuntu PPC:The PPC version of NVU is compressed using Gzip. The command to decompress it is:

sudo tar -xvzf nvu-0.60.ppc.tar.gz -C /opt/

3. NVU needs some extra libraries that are not installed by default, so you will need to enable the universe repository in Synaptic, do a reload and then search for the following package: libstdc++2.10-glibc2.2

Ubuntu PPC:For the PPC version, you need to install libstdc++5 and libstdc++6. There is no such package as libstdc++2.10-glic2.2 on PPC.

NOTE: There maybe other libraries necessary to make NVU work, I have installed many unofficial packages and therefore have installed many libraries to make things work. When I installed NVU, this was the only library that was missing, but there could be more. If you find out that more are needed, please update this How To.
4. So with NVU installed and (hopefully) dependencies resolved, lets see if it works, type the following command into the command line:

/opt/nvu-0.60/nvu

* If there are no dependencies missing, then it should fire up the NVU HTML editor and we can move on to adding this program to your menu.
* If it does not start, take note of the missing library, and search Synaptic for it and install it. Repeat the above step until NVU runs.
5. We now have NVU running from the command line, so lets add it to the menu.
6. We are only allowed to add items to second level menu's. So this will explain how to add it to the menu. Since just about everyone has an Internet menu, I will show you how to add it to that menu, the same technique can be used to add it to any of the other menus.
* Click on the Applications menu, then click Internet
* Right Click anywhere in the Internet menu and select Entire menu
* From the Entire Menu select the Add new item to this menu option
* A dialog box should now pop up called Create Launcher
* In the Name field enter NVU HTML Editor
* In the Generic Name field enter nvu
* In the Command field enter

/opt/nvu-0.60/nvu

* Click on the No icon area and select an icon from those displayed. You can use the NVU icon by clicking on the choose button. Then use the following path '/opt/nvu-0.60/icons' and choose 'mozicon50.xpm'.
* Click Ok and then click Ok again and you should now have a new menu item.

This how-to applies to: Any version
Created by Louise McCance-Price
Last modified 2005-01-24 11:05 PM
Problem with missing library
Posted by 243 at 2004-10-30 09:11 AM
After installing and updating, I still get:

/opt/nvu-0.50/nvu-bin: error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++-libc6.2-2.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Any ideas?

PS: Missing 'e' in "# If it does not start, take not of the missing library, ..."? ;-)
Replies to this comment
RE: Problem With Missing Library (Posted by 2384 at 2004-12-08 05:09 AM)
how to fix missing libstdc++-libc6.1-1.so.2 (Posted by 6361 at 2005-02-04 05:17 PM)
Re:Problem with missing library (Posted by 3792 at 2004-12-25 04:34 PM)
Suggestion
Posted by 93 at 2004-11-14 03:13 AM
Rather than trying to document the trial-and-error process of installing the dependencies, determine the complete list of dependencies using ldd and/or dpkg-shlibdeps and include in this document the list of packages to install.
libs
Posted by 1391 at 2004-11-19 05:42 PM
I have a fairly new install of Ubuntu, and I only needed the libstc++. Thanks for the howto.
test from a clean install?
Posted by 1888 at 2004-11-29 08:17 AM
Is anybody able to test installing Nvu from a clean install of Ubuntu? That would definitely help identify the dependencies.

Any word on when Nvu will be added to ubuntu-universe?
Another solution...
Posted by 3908 at 2004-12-27 03:50 PM
Another solution is to install nvu for "apt-get", looking for repository in apt-get.org of the branch testing. The repositories of gnulinex have nvu in testing and they did not cause problems.
Replies to this comment
Nuv search at apt-get.org (Posted by 1888 at 2005-01-05 05:56 PM)
missing library - clean install, more trouble
Posted by 6046 at 2005-01-14 10:05 PM
I just installed Ubuntu this morning, the first package I installed was Mozilla Thunderbird. The second one I am trying to install is NVU. I followed the instructions in the FAQ, then installed libstdc++2.10-glibc2.2. Now when I try to run the nvu shell script (/opt/nvu-0.70/nvu) all I get is the following:

*** loading the extensions datasource

about 20 or so times, then I get returned to the shell prompt... no nvu.

This is my first attempt at doing something like this. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks.

-Craig
Replies to this comment
Worked! (Posted by 6366 at 2005-01-19 09:51 AM)
NVU HTML Editor
Posted by 7316 at 2005-01-26 01:28 PM
Just installed version 0.70 of the NVU editor, on a fresh install of Ubuntu.The only library reqired was libstdc++2.10-glic2.2. Enable "universe" and reload the Synaptic package manager before searching for the package. Command at 4. needs to read: sudo/opt/nvu-(version)/nvu, otherwise everything works just great!
Tested on fresh PPC install
Posted by 7664 at 2005-01-31 10:01 AM
I followed these instructions on a fresh installation of Ubuntu, pretty much all went well, as mentioned libstdc++5 and libstdc++6 were all I needed to install.

The only hickup I had was that it unziped as /opt/NVU-0.60/ rather than /opt/nvu-0.6.0/.
NVU in Ubuntu Warty
Posted by 10517 at 2005-02-18 03:11 AM
I installed NVU in Ubuntu warty using the latest NVU .tar.bz from the website. All I added to Ubuntu was the libstdc++2.10-glibc2.2 which I did using apt-get install. Every worked well except that I can't add a menu item in the applications menu panel. everytime i right click on the menu to add, it would just offer to add a current item on the menu to the panel. i don't have the option to add a NEW item. any thoughts?

missing libraries
Posted by 10992 at 2005-02-25 05:50 PM
I am trying to get nvu working on my AMD 64 bit install of Ubuntu. When I try to launch, I get this error:
/opt/nvu-0.81/nvu-bin: error while loading shared libraries: libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0 : cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I have "universe" enabled and yet cannot find anything tha matches that. I have all the normal libgtk libraries installed, but can't locate anything with the -x11 paramater. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

http://www.ubuntulinux.org/support/docu ... 3307060179
上次由 oneleaf 在 2005-04-13 21:44,总共编辑 1 次。
头像
firehare
帖子: 2625
注册时间: 2005-04-10 16:54
来自: 温州大学
联系:

帖子 firehare » 2005-04-13 11:23

At the moment NVU is not in universe. If you want to use NVU you need to install it manually.
目前NVU并不在universe库中,如果您想用NVU的话,您必须得手工安装它。

1. First go to the Nvu homepage and download the tarball with the binary for Linspire in it.
1.首先到NVU主页并下载基于Linspire制作的二进制tarball包

It is made for a different version of debian, but it will work. The name of the tarball is:nvu-0.60-pc-linux2.4.23-gnu.tar.bz2.
虽然它是基于Debian的不同版本制作的,但它也能正常运行,它的tarball包的名称为:nvu-0.60-pc-linux2.4.23-gnu.tar.bz2

Ubuntu PPC:If you are using the PPC version of Ubuntu Linux, you need to download the file nvu-0.60.ppc.tar.gz instead. Downloading the file mentioned above will not work!
buntu PPC:如果你正在使用Ubuntu Linux的PPC版本,那你则需要下载的文件名为nvu-0.60.ppc.tar.gz。下载上面提及的文件将不能正常工作。

If you need a localized version of NVU, download the packages from a special page:
如果您需要下载NVU的本地化版本,您可以到指定的页面下载相应的包:
* German: Deutsche Nvu Seite.(德语版)
* French: Traduction Française de Nvu(法语版)
* Italian: Nvu Italia(意大利版)

2. Next you need to extract the contents of the tarball. Start a terminal session. Go to the directory where you saved the tarball and issue the following command:
2. 接下来您需要将tarball包解压。打开终端对话框,进入包文件所在的目录并运行以下命令:
sudo tar xvfj nvu-0.60-pc-linux2.4.23-gnu.tar.bz2 -C /opt/

Ubuntu PPC:The PPC version of NVU is compressed using Gzip. The command to decompress it is:
Ubuntu PPC:NVU的PPC版是用Gzip压缩的,解压命令如下:
sudo tar -xvzf nvu-0.60.ppc.tar.gz -C /opt/

3. NVU needs some extra libraries that are not installed by default, so you will need to enable the universe repository in Synaptic, do a reload and then search for the following package: libstdc++2.10-glibc2.2
3. NVU需要一些库文件的支持,这些库文件缺省并没有被安装,因此您需要在Synaptic中激活universe软件库,刷新并搜索libstdc++2.10-glibc2.2包文件。

Ubuntu PPC:For the PPC version, you need to install libstdc++5 and libstdc++6. There is no such package as libstdc++2.10-glic2.2 on PPC.
Ubuntu PPC:对于PCC版本而言,您要安装 libstdc++5 和 libstdc++6包文件,因为在PCC中并没有libstdc++2.10-glic2.2包文件。

NOTE: There maybe other libraries necessary to make NVU work, I have installed many unofficial packages and therefore have installed many libraries to make things work. When I installed NVU, this was the only library that was missing, but there could be more. If you find out that more are needed, please update this How To.
注意:要使NVU正常运行可能还需要其他一些库文件,我已经安装了很多非官方包因而为使其正常运行已 安装了不少库文件。在我安装NVU时,就仅仅只有剩下一个库文件没装了,但应该还需要一些库文件的。如果你发现还需要其他的库文件,请更新这个HOWTO

4. So with NVU installed and (hopefully) dependencies resolved, lets see if it works, type the following command into the command line:
4. 这样NVU就被安装好了,并且依赖关系也解决了(希望是),如果要它运行的话,在命令行中键入下面的命令:
/opt/nvu-0.60/nvu

* If there are no dependencies missing, then it should fire up the NVU HTML editor and we can move on to adding this program to your menu.
* 如果没有依赖关系问题,它将启动NVU HTML编辑器,那么我们可以继续下一步,将其移到您的菜单中。

* If it does not start, take note of the missing library, and search Synaptic for it and install it. Repeat the above step until NVU runs.
* 如果程序没有启动,那么用Synaptic找到并安装程序所需的库文件,然后重复上述动作直至程序正常运行。

5. We now have NVU running from the command line, so lets add it to the menu.
5.现在我们可以从命令行使NVU运行了,那么让我们将它加入菜单。

6. We are only allowed to add items to second level menu's. So this will explain how to add it to the menu. Since just about everyone has an Internet menu, I will show you how to add it to that menu, the same technique can be used to add it to any of the other menus.
6. 我们仅被允许在二级菜单中添加菜单项,因此下面将说明如何将其添加进菜单。因为几乎每个人都有一个Internet菜单,所以我将演示如何将它添加到该菜单中,同样的方法可以使您将其添加到任何其他的菜单中。

* Click on the Applications menu, then click Internet
* 单击应用程序菜单,然后点击Internet
* Right Click anywhere in the Internet menu and select Entire menu
* 在Internet菜单中的任意地方点击右键,并选择整个菜单
* From the Entire Menu select the Add new item to this menu option
* 在整个菜单中选择在本菜单中添加菜单项
* A dialog box should now pop up called Create Launcher
* 弹出名为“ Create Launcher”的对话框
* In the Name field enter NVU HTML Editor
* 在名称文本框中填入 NVU HTML编辑吕
* In the Generic Name field enter nvu
* 在通用名文本框中填入NVU
* In the Command field enter
* 在命令文本框中填入
 /opt/nvu-0.60/nvu
* Click on the No icon area and select an icon from those displayed. You can use the NVU icon by clicking on the choose button. Then use the following path
* 点击无图标区域并在展示的图标列表中选择一个图标,你也可以通过点击选择按钮输下面的路径来使用NVU的图标
 '/opt/nvu-0.60/icons' and choose 'mozicon50.xpm'.
* Click Ok and then click Ok again and you should now have a new menu item.
* 单击OK并再次单击OK,现在您就有了一个新的菜单项了。

This how-to applies to: Any version
本HOW-TO适用于:所有版本
Created by Louise McCance-Price
创建者: Louise McCance-Price
Last modified 2005-01-24 11:05 PM
最近修改于 2005-01-24 11:05 PM

Problem with missing library
错过库文件问题
Posted by 243 at 2004-10-30 09:11 AM
After installing and updating, I still get:
在安装升级之后,我一直得到以下提示:

/opt/nvu-0.50/nvu-bin: error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++-libc6.2-2.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Any ideas?
有什么办法吗?

PS: Missing 'e' in "# If it does not start, take not of the missing library, ..."? Wink
Replies to this comment
RE: Problem With Missing Library (Posted by 2384 at 2004-12-08 05:09 AM)
错过库文件问题
how to fix missing libstdc++-libc6.1-1.so.2 (Posted by 6361 at 2005-02-04 05:17 PM)
Re:Problem with missing library (Posted by 3792 at 2004-12-25 04:34 PM)
Suggestion
Posted by 93 at 2004-11-14 03:13 AM
Rather than trying to document the trial-and-error process of installing the dependencies, determine the complete list of dependencies using ldd and/or dpkg-shlibdeps and include in this document the list of packages to install.
libs
与其试着在测试-失败的安装过程证明依赖关系,还不如下决心用ldd或dpkg-shlibdeps来完成依赖关系列表,并将要安装的包列表包含在这篇文档中
Posted by 1391 at 2004-11-19 05:42 PM
I have a fairly new install of Ubuntu, and I only needed the libstc++. Thanks for the howto.
我有一个全新的Ubuntu安装,并且我只需要 libstc++文件,感谢这篇HOWTO
test from a clean install?
Posted by 1888 at 2004-11-29 08:17 AM
Is anybody able to test installing Nvu from a clean install of Ubuntu? That would definitely help identify the dependencies.
有人做过全新Ubuntu的NVU安装测试吗?那将会明确无误地帮助确定依赖关系

Any word on when Nvu will be added to ubuntu-universe?
Another solution...
Posted by 3908 at 2004-12-27 03:50 PM
Another solution is to install nvu for "apt-get", looking for repository in apt-get.org of the branch testing. The repositories of gnulinex have nvu in testing and they did not cause problems.
别一个解决方案就是用“apt-get”来安装NVU,在apt-get.org的非官方测试软件库中 gnulinex的软件库中有NVU的测试版,并且没有引起任何问题
Replies to this comment
Nuv search at apt-get.org (Posted by 1888 at 2005-01-05 05:56 PM)
在apt-get.org中搜索NVU
missing library - clean install, more trouble
Posted by 6046 at 2005-01-14 10:05 PM
I just installed Ubuntu this morning, the first package I installed was Mozilla Thunderbird. The second one I am trying to install is NVU. I followed the instructions in the FAQ, then installed libstdc++2.10-glibc2.2. Now when I try to run the nvu shell script (/opt/nvu-0.70/nvu) all I get is the following:

*** loading the extensions datasource

about 20 or so times, then I get returned to the shell prompt... no nvu.

This is my first attempt at doing something like this. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks.

-Craig
Replies to this comment
Worked! (Posted by 6366 at 2005-01-19 09:51 AM)
NVU HTML Editor
Posted by 7316 at 2005-01-26 01:28 PM
Just installed version 0.70 of the NVU editor, on a fresh install of Ubuntu.The only library reqired was libstdc++2.10-glic2.2. Enable "universe" and reload the Synaptic package manager before searching for the package. Command at 4. needs to read: sudo/opt/nvu-(version)/nvu, otherwise everything works just great!
Tested on fresh PPC install
Posted by 7664 at 2005-01-31 10:01 AM
I followed these instructions on a fresh installation of Ubuntu, pretty much all went well, as mentioned libstdc++5 and libstdc++6 were all I needed to install.

The only hickup I had was that it unziped as /opt/NVU-0.60/ rather than /opt/nvu-0.6.0/.
NVU in Ubuntu Warty
Posted by 10517 at 2005-02-18 03:11 AM
I installed NVU in Ubuntu warty using the latest NVU .tar.bz from the website. All I added to Ubuntu was the libstdc++2.10-glibc2.2 which I did using apt-get install. Every worked well except that I can't add a menu item in the applications menu panel. everytime i right click on the menu to add, it would just offer to add a current item on the menu to the panel. i don't have the option to add a NEW item. any thoughts?

missing libraries
Posted by 10992 at 2005-02-25 05:50 PM
I am trying to get nvu working on my AMD 64 bit install of Ubuntu. When I try to launch, I get this error:
/opt/nvu-0.81/nvu-bin: error while loading shared libraries: libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0 : cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I have "universe" enabled and yet cannot find anything tha matches that. I have all the normal libgtk libraries installed, but can't locate anything with the -x11 paramater. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

http://www.ubuntulinux.org/support/docu ... 3307060179
头像
oneleaf
论坛管理员
帖子: 10441
注册时间: 2005-03-27 0:06
系统: Ubuntu 12.04

帖子 oneleaf » 2005-04-13 21:51

当净其意如虚空,远离妄想及诸取,令心所向皆无碍
头像
firehare