帖子: 378
注册时间: 2009-06-13 18:49
来自: 山水甲天下的地方

Re: 我有一个梦想!

帖子 不死夜猫 » 2009-11-27 11:20

adagio 写了:聊以自慰而已。
你们读过英文原文没有啊,很带劲啊,我朗诵几句给你听听哈~~

爱害吾耳坠,代特汪跌第四内省为尔瑞死啊普……
爱害吾耳坠,代特汪跌翁的瑞的西尔死奥夫交积压的三思奥夫伐木四类吾恩德的三思奥夫伐木四类吾奥呢死……
爱害吾耳坠,代特汪跌疑问的死跌特奥夫密西西比……

差不多就这样了,自己去读一读
:em04
>---------------------------------------------------
很是劲爆阿... :em20
 Hello ,GNU/Linux~!
  册》 
       ,__,
       (oo)____
       (__)____)\
头像
jxhow
帖子: 5859
注册时间: 2008-10-24 22:02
来自: 浙江

帖子 jxhow » 2009-11-27 11:46

:em05 :em05 :em05
http://sb.google.com/ 提问前 请在右上角搜索一下
头像
iamvictorfan
帖子: 42
注册时间: 2009-06-09 20:41
来自: SEU

帖子 iamvictorfan » 2009-11-27 15:16

:em11
虽然觉得现在Chrome OS的前景相当不好,但是这篇文章却是相当振奋人心的~
开源领域的马丁哦~
孤单,是一个人的狂欢;狂欢,是一群人的孤单
头像
ubunman
帖子: 167
注册时间: 2009-11-18 11:52

帖子 ubunman » 2009-12-09 16:41

不死夜猫 写了:
adagio 写了:聊以囗囗而已。
你们读过英文原文没有啊,很带劲啊,我朗诵几句给你听听哈~~

爱害吾耳坠,代特汪跌第四内省为尔瑞死啊普……
爱害吾耳坠,代特汪跌翁的瑞的西尔死奥夫交积压的三思奥夫伐木四类吾恩德的三思奥夫伐木四类吾奥呢死……
爱害吾耳坠,代特汪跌疑问的死跌特奥夫密西西比……

差不多就这样了,自己去读一读
:em04
>---------------------------------------------------
很是劲爆阿... :em20

翻译的不是一般的神奇
头像
ubunman
帖子: 167
注册时间: 2009-11-18 11:52

帖子 ubunman » 2010-01-08 10:04

又来挖坟
头像
wangchaoran
帖子: 764
注册时间: 2011-11-18 21:41
系统: kubuntu 13.4 amd64
来自: China

帖子 wangchaoran » 2012-12-16 12:55

译文1:bing版

26 years ago, a great man published the GNU Manifesto, we meet in this forum today. This solemn declaration as if the beacon of light, to millions of fire of injustice in that torn IT languishing in the user brings hope. It comes as happy dawn, end is bound by copyright software user's long night.

However today, 26 years later, we must face up to the software the user has not been free of this tragic fact. Today, 26 years later, in chains and OS isolation browser under the yoke of discrimination, open source user's life IT remains highly discriminatory. Today, 26 years later, ample software for open source users are still living in an impoverished island in the ocean. Today, 26 years later, in the open source community continues to shrink on the corners of the Internet, and realized that his exile is home to their homes. We are assembled here today, is to be made public this appalling situation.

In a way, we are to require that brings our forums to deliver on promises. We drafted players in the open source software and GPL kernel code in the Declaration when the grand words, each individual has made a promise. Their commitment to give all the people above the net, download and use of inalienable rights.

Linux is concerned, this promise is clearly not achieved, did not meet the divine goal! China's Internet environment is just gave Linux a bad check, cheque cover on "incompatible" stamp will fall back. However, we do not believe that the Bank of Justice is bankrupt. We do not believe that great opportunities in this country does not have enough reserves in the library. So today we ask for check-cashing--this cheque will give us valuable guarantee of freedom and justice.

We also came to the Holy land in order to remind, is now extremely urgent moment. Now by no means talk glibly about to calm down, or when taking the sedative of gradualism. Now is time for the promise of free. Now is from OS isolation desolation, dark ravine climbing OS bright road of equal time. Now is opening doors of opportunity to all users of Linux. Now is our nation from the quicksand of OS does not equal to save, when placed on the rock of brotherhood.

If we ignore time urgency and underestimated the determination of open source world, then this country will be fatal. Straightforward autumn of freedom and equality does not come, Summers would not open source advocates outraged over the past. 2009 does not mean end of the fight, but the beginning. It was hoped that Linux just installed wine will meet if national payoff, do nothing, these people will be disappointed. Linux is not fair treatment, there can be no peace or calm. The bright day of Justice does not come, monopoly of dark clouds will continue to loom over the country's skies.

But for people waiting in front of the Palace of Justice burst, some words I have to say. In the quest for legitimacy in the process, we do not take the wrong approach. We do not hold in order to meet the desire for freedom Cup drink of hostility and hatred. We have to strike a far in the struggle with good manners, discipline. We cannot allow the protests degenerated into anti-piracy operations with new content. We're continually sublimate to spiritual strength against the lofty realm of material force.

Now the open source community is full of great new fighting spirit, but we have no reason to mistrust all commercial companies. Because many commercial companies have recognized that their fate and our destiny is closely linked, they joined the open source community today is testimony to that. Their freedom of movement and we are closely related. We cannot act alone.

When we act, we must ensure that moving forward. We cannot regress. People now enthusiastic about the open source movement was asked, "when are you going to meet?"

As long as Linux still suffer of silver NET unspeakable scorn, we'll never be satisfied.

As long as we in the Web rushing and tired fingers cannot be found in evil activX plug-ins there clicks, we will never be satisfied.

As long as the basic activities of the Linux range from niche systems where minority communities became known to the public system, we cannot be satisfied.

As long as CCAV.com have a Linux can not watch the video, as long as China remains a software manufacturer that for Linux version insignificant, we'll never be satisfied.

No! We are not satisfied, we will not meet unless free and fair like sea waves, surging, rolling in.

I am not noted that the people participating in the meeting today, some subjected to despise and torture; some just out of small Windows environment; some because of seeking freedom, has been looking for for Linux alternatives they relentlessly abandon, and Windows in the social atrocities only crumbling. You are victims of man-made suffering long-term. Stick to it, to firmly believe that suffering from undeserved suffering is a virtue.

Let me go back to work, back to the Internet, go back to online gaming, back to online banking, going back to the QQ video, going back to our Linux system at home, you want to know, which is also going to change. Let us not despair but could not extricate themselves.

My friends, I say to you today, at this very moment, while we suffer all sorts of difficulties and setbacks, I still have a dream. This dream is deeply rooted in the dream.

My dream is to one day this country will stand up, the actual realization of its earlier promise: "the Chinese people, stand up! ”

I dream of one day, on the Bank's website, rapid powerful FireFox and the grandest of Opera, Chrome and IE, free transfer.

I dream that one day even CCAV this conscience go into hiding, riddled with crab, like cultural desert places, the OASIS will be free and fair.

I dream of one day, four of my browser will not give their names, but to their user experience pros and cons in order to evaluate their Web surfing.

I have a dream today.

I dream of one day, government agencies are able to change, despite the stupid civil servants still look like the cat who ate the Canary, ignoring M$ 's monopoly, but one day, where Open Ofiice compatible with the M$Office, common competition.

I have a dream today.

I dream of one day, Glen Rose, Alpine drop, bumpy road of twists and turns into smooth sailing, light revealed that Mitsuteru room.

That's what we want. Look at it with such a belief I tomorrow. With this faith, we will be able to from the way split of despair a stone of hope. With this faith, we will be able to place the country's fall to moan, transformed into an elegant and harmonious Symphony of the mighty.

With this faith, we will be able to work, entertainment, chatting, singing together, maintaining code; because we know that one day we will be free.

In the day when freedom comes, China will take a new meaning all netizens sang this song: "my computer, beautiful freedom of the machine, I sing for you. You are a rookie Carnival place, you are the pride of prawn and hacker, let freedom ring on each computer. ”

If you want to become a great country, this dream must be implemented.
Let freedom ring from the towering height sounded for each server!
Let freedom ring from every family's ordinary PC goes off!
Let freedom ring from every school dormitory sounded!

Let freedom ring from the QQ Thunder all over the Internet!
Let freedom ring from online games gorgeous screen sound!
Not only that, but also freedom from Valley of silver NET only for IE evil sounded!
There in the shadow of freedom from the driver!

Let freedom ring from every computer in the Office of the Government sounded!
Let freedom ring from every page!

Dang we let free of sound up, let free of sound from each a a size village, and each a a province and each a a city sounded to Shi, we will to accelerated this day of comes, then, China of all user, Linux and Windows, and IE and non-IE, commercial company and open source community, are will hand together, chorus a first old of black spirit song: "finally free 's! Free at last! Thank God Almighty, we are free at last! ”

代码: 全选

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.
头像
wangchaoran

帖子 wangchaoran » 2012-12-16 12:56

译文2:有道版

26 years ago, a great man released GNU declaration, today we in this BBS rally. IT came as a great beacon light of, give millions of in the IT industry by the righteousness of the fire of suffering users bring hope. It came as a joyous daybreak to end the copyright bound by the software user's all night long.

However 26 years later, we must face up to the software user still is not free this tragic fact. 26 years later, the OS isolation chains and the chains of discrimination browser, open source users IT life still is discrimination. 26 years later, open source software users are still living in the midst of a vast ocean of abundant on a lonely island of poverty. 26 years later, the open source community is still languished in the corners of the Internet and realize his own their homes in the refugee. Today we gather here, is to put this dramatize an appalling condition.

In a sense, today we are in order to cash a check request and come to our BBS come. We open source software architects draw up the kernel code and the declaration of GPL promissory note in the words, asked everyone made a promise. They promise that all people to surf the Internet, download and use of inalienable rights.

Will the Linux, this promise obviously is not implemented, and does not meet the sacred goal! China's Internet environment just to Linux opened a bad check, a check that covered "not compatible" insufficient funds has come back. But we refuse to believe that the bank of justice is bankrupt. We don't believe that, in the country in the great vaults of opportunity of have no enough reserves. So today we request to come to cash this check, a check that will give us the riches of freedom and the security of justice.

We have also come to this hallowed spot to remind of the fierce urgency of now. This is no time to calm down or to take the tranquilizing drug of gradualism. Now is the freedom of promise. Now from the dark and desolate valley of segregation OS valley climbing OS equal when a bright road. It is all to Linux users open the door of opportunity time. Now is the nation from OS not equal the quicksands of brotherhood of the rock.

If you ignore the urgency of time and to underestimate the determination of the open source world, so, the state, it will be fatal. Free and equal invigorating autumn arrival, open source activists outraged summer will not the past. In 2009 does not mean the end of the struggle, but a beginning. Somebody hopes, Linux just put in wine will be satisfied; If the nation returns, there is no reaction, these people will be business as usual. Linux is not fair treatment, there will be neither rest nor tranquility. The bright day of justice coming, monopoly clouds over the country will continue to the sky.

But to wait for in the palace of justice people worried is something that I must say. In the process of gaining our rightful place we must not be guilty of wrongful deeds. Let us not seek to satisfy our thirst for freedom by the from the cup of bitterness and hatred. We must forever conduct struggle on the high plane of dignity and discipline. We must not allow our has new content into action against piracy. We must rise to the majestic heights to spiritual strength to deal with material force lofty realm to.

Now open source community full of great new fighting spirit, but we cannot therefore and distrust all business company. Because many business companies have to realize that their destiny and our fate is closely linked, and they join open source community today is a clear proof. Their freedom and our freedom is closely linked. We can't separate action.

And as we walk, we must make the pledge that forward. We can't back. Now someone asked zeal of the open source movement, "you when will you be satisfied?"

As long as the Linux still suffers from net indescribable despise, we can never be satisfied.

As long as we in the Web, heavy with the fatigue of travel in the evil finger can not activX card there find click place, we can never be satisfied.

As long as the basic activities of Linux range from a few no community in small the system become known to the public system, we can never be satisfied.

As long as CCAV.com still have a Linux can't watch video, as long as China still have a software company think nothing for Linux version, we can never be satisfied.

No!!! We are not satisfied, and we will not be satisfied until.like free and fair, the waves surging, come later.

I am not didn't notice, to participate in the meeting today, some people in contempt and suffering; Some have just walked out of the small Windows environment; Some due to seek freedom, was looking for the substitute for Linux were ruthless abandon, and on Windows only social atrocities in topple. You are the human suffering long-term victims. Stick with it, with the faith that unearned suffering is a virtue.

Let's get back to work, go back to Internet cafe, go back to the network game, go back to the bank on the net, go back to QQ video, back to our home Linux system to know fairly well, this situation can and will be changed. We don't wallow in the valley of despair.

Friends, I say to you today, at this moment, so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the dream.

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the original commitment: "the people of China, and stand up!"

I have a dream that one day on the bank's web site, strong the commencement, qingli of Opera, rapid Chrome and IE together, free transfer.

I have a dream that one day even the CCAV the conscience of injustice and river crab common practice, as a cultural desert place, will also become an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that one day my four browser will in a not in their name, but with their user experience judged their network surfing.

Today I have a dream.

I have a dream that one day, government agencies can change, although those stupid servants still proudly, ignoring M $monopoly, but one day, there will be able to Open Ofiice and M $Office compatible with each other, mutual competition.

Today I have a dream.

I have a dream that one day, the valley to rise, mountain down, bumpy road twists and turns into a royal road, holy light, full disclosure as earth.

This is our hope. This is the faith that I go look at tomorrow. With this faith we will be able to from hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope. With this faith we will be able to put the country fall the moan, into a broad elegant harmonious symphony.

With this faith we will be able to work together, together, together, chatting and entertainment together, sing together maintain the code; Because we know that one day we will be free.

In a free arrival of that day of, the Chinese all Internet users will be able to sing with new meaning this song: "my computer, beautiful freedom machine, I sing for you. You are the rookie of the place, you are the pride of the hacker prawns, let freedom ring from every computer."

If you want to be a great nation, this must become true.

Let freedom ring from every server the majestic peaks sounded!

Let freedom ring from every family of ordinary PC sounded!

Let freedom ring from every school dormitory in the ring!

Let freedom ring from the QQ, Internet cafes all over there!

Let freedom ring from the network game magnificent picture sounded!

Not only that, but also let freedom ring from the net only for IE evil valley sounded!

Let freedom ring from the driver in the haze ring!

Let freedom ring from the government office every computer sounded!

Let freedom ring from every page sounded!

When we allow freedom to ring, when we let freedom ring from every village and every Hamlet, from every province, and every city ring comes, we will be able to speed up that day when, at that time, China's all users, Linux and Windows, IE and the IE, commercial companies and open source community, will be hand in hand and sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual, "free at last! Free at last! Thank god almighty, we are free at last!"

头像
wangchaoran

帖子 wangchaoran » 2012-12-16 12:58

译文3:google版

26 years ago, a great man released GNU Manifesto, today we meet in this forum. This solemn declaration like a great beacon light of hope to bring millions of users suffering in that devastated IT industry unjust fire. It came as a joyous daybreak to end the long night of the software the user is bound by the copyright.

Today, 26 years later, however, we must face up to the software user still is not free of this tragic fact. Today, after 26 years under the yoke of discrimination in the the OS isolation shackles browser, open source users of IT life is still subject to discrimination. Today, 26 years after the open-source users are still living in an impoverished island abundant marine software. Today, after 26 years, the open-source community is still languishing in a corner of the Internet, and to realize that they are exiles in the homeland homeland. Today, we are gathered here, is to bring this appalling situation to be made public.

In a sense, we are in order to cash a've come to our forum to. Founder of the open source software drafting the magnificent words of the kernel code and GPL Declaration, told everyone the promise of promise. They promised to the Internet, download and use the inalienable rights of all people.

Linux As such, this promise is clearly not yet realized, did not reach this sacred goal! China's Internet environment to linux just opened a bad check, a check stamp which has come back marked "not compatible". However, we do not believe that the bank of justice is bankrupt. We do not believe Curry tremendous opportunity in this country do not have enough reserves. So today we check cashing - this check will give us the riches of freedom and the security of justice.

We come to this hallowed spot to remind, is now very urgent moment. This is no luxury of cooling off or taking the gradualist sedatives. Now is the time to realize the promise of freedom. Equality bright road climbing OS is the dark and desolate valley of isolation from the OS. Now is the time to open the doors of opportunity for all users of the linux. Now to save our nation from the quicksands of OS inequality and, when placed on the solid rock of brotherhood.

To overlook the urgency and to underestimate the determination of the open-source world, this country will be fatal. Invigorating autumn of freedom and equality, such as less than, the open-source advocates outraged the summer heat will not be in the past. 2009 does not mean the end of the struggle, but a beginning. Some people want linux fitted wine will be satisfied; if countries equanimity, there is no reaction, these people will be disappointed. linux not get fair treatment, there can be no peace or calm. Justice until the bright day to dark clouds enveloped the sky of this country will continue to monopoly.

But for the people who stand on the warm threshold which leads into the palace of justice, there are some things I have to say. In the process of gaining our rightful place, we do not take the wrong approach. Us not seek to satisfy the desire for freedom and holding a cup swig of hostility and hatred. Our struggle must seek far graceful, disciplined. We must not allow our creative protest to degenerate into piracy operations. We must rise to the majestic heights of meeting physical force with soul force.

The open source community is full of great fighting spirit, but we can not not lead us to a distrust of all commercial companies. Because many commercial companies have come to realize that their destiny and our destiny are closely linked, they joined the open source community today is proof. Their freedom and our freedom are closely related. We can not walk alone.

When we walk, we must guarantee to move forward. We can not turn back. Enthusiastic about the open source movement, was asked, "When will you be satisfied?"

We can never be satisfied as long as linux still suffer unspeakable contempt of online banking,.

As long as we run around on the Web and tired fingers can not be found in the evil activX plug at Click we can never be satisfied.

Linux basic range did not become well known mass system from the minority community, inhabited by a small minority, we can never be satisfied.

As long as CCAV.com still have a linux can not watch the video, as long as China remains a software vendor for linux version insignificant, we will never meet.

No! We are not satisfied, we will not be satisfied unless free and fair is like the Jianghai waves, surging, rolling.

I am not noticed, those attending today's rally, some suffered scorn and torture; Some are just out of the small windows environment; Some of the quest for freedom in finding alternatives for linux brutally ruthless abandon, and in the windows The only social atrocities crumbling. You have been the veterans of creative suffering. Stick to firmly believe that endure undeserved suffering is a virtue.

Let us go back to work, back to Internet cafes to go back to the online game, go back to the online banking, go back to the QQ video, go back to our home linux system, should be aware of this situation can and will be changed. Do not despair and can not extricate themselves.

Friends, today I say to you at this moment, even though we face the difficulties and setbacks, I still have a dream. This dream is a dream deeply rooted in the.

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and realize its earlier promise: "The Chinese people have stood up!"

I have a dream that one day on the bank's website, the powerful FireFox gorgeous Opera fast Chrome and IE with free transfers.

I have a dream that one day even CCAV conscience into hiding, crab rife as a cultural desert-like place, will become an oasis of freedom and fairness.

I have a dream that one day my four browser will be a not to their name, but the merits of their user experience to evaluate their network surfing.

I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day, government agencies are able to change those stupid servants still complacency, ignoring the M $ monopoly, but one day, where the Open Ofiice with M $ Office compatible with each other, a common competition.

I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day, valley shall be exalted, every hill and mountain shall be made low, the twists and turns of the road into the royal road to disclosure of Light, full depends on human.

This is our hope. This is the faith look up to tomorrow. With this faith we will be able to hew out of the despair of the Mountain of a stone of hope. With this faith, we will be able Fallen moaning, transformed into an elegant graciousness of a harmonious symphony.

With this faith, we will be able to work together, with entertainment, chat together, singing together, along with maintaining the code; because we know that one day we will be free.

Free arrival that day, all the netizens in China will be able to sing with new meaning: "My computer, beautiful free machine, I sing. Your rookie Carnival, you prawns hacker the pride, let freedom ring from every computer. "

If you want to become a great nation, this must become true.
Let freedom ring from the prodigious hilltops of each server is ringing!
Let freedom ring from the ordinary PC every family sounded!
Let freedom ring from every school dormitory being sounded!

Let freedom ring from Internet cafes throughout QQ Thunder sounded!
Let freedom ring from the gorgeous screen online games!
Not only that, let freedom ring from the evil of the online banking only for IE valley sounded!
Let freedom ring from the haze of the driver sounded!

Let freedom ring from the government offices of each computer sounded!
Let freedom ring from every page sounded!

When we let freedom ring, let freedom ring from every village and every province and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all users, linux and windows IE, IE and non-commercial companies and open source community, will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual: "Free at last free at last thank God Almighty, we are free at last!"

头像
wangchaoran

帖子 wangchaoran » 2012-12-16 13:08

PS:一不小心把这个帖子挖出来了,原因就是那个ubuntu故事.pdf文件转换为文本后中文乱码。原文写的不错,不过某些地方我认为存在一些问题,不过瑕不掩瑜。看完之后我也想写一篇。
那些机器翻译的译文我认为不是太好,有空我自己翻译一下。

头像
adagio
论坛版主
帖子: 22110
注册时间: 2008-02-17 23:47
来自: 美丽富饶的那啥星球

帖子 adagio » 2012-12-16 21:23

老实说,这机器翻译的基本有谱 :em06
明天就换大三八!
——8核CPU、8G内存、8T硬盘……
8卡交火,80寸大屏放8个……
IPv8的光纤要8条……

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[图片版]新手当自强(续)FAQ
[新手进阶]挂载、fstab、调整linux分区
[图片版]E17桌面环境配置手把手
回复